Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBH Lost Another Great Member - RIP Eric Pence *****Updated with Service Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few on here might remember that Eric graduated from Trinity High School in Euless back in 84. He was a good ol' boy way back then too.
    RIP

Comment

So sorry to hear this

Like a few others, I was under the impression he was putting up a very good fight. Didn't realize it was to the point it was

May the Pence family feel the presence of God and be at peace in this time of loss.

Condolences from the Lowrys

Comment

So sad to hear this. Prayers up for his family.

Comment

Man life is a brutal MFR! I have personally never met the man but enjoyed his post from years ago and sincerely respected his reason for no longer drinking because one of his boys had liver issues and it was never an option ..best of my memory..so he said none of us will. More importantly than that it was nothing but pics of his boys succeeding and a wife he obviously adored. Pretty **** impressive for just some guy on the Internet. I imagine in person he was pretty spectacular.
          My thoughts are with his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            I will always smile when I see the sweatshirt he gave me at Jaspro's funeral. Rest in peace brother.
            Thanks for posting that Bobby. I wore mine all day today.

Comment

Prayers up for family and friends!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Saw nothing but positivity from him on this site.
                Awful to see such a great guy be taken early.
                Prayers for his family.

Comment

I will always smile when I see the sweatshirt he gave me at Jaspro's funeral. Rest in peace brother.
                  I still have mine and the wife wears hers often.

Comment

So very sorry to read this. Rest in peace Eric!

Lord please bless this family, please let them celebrate the life of a son, husband, father, brother and friend.

Comment

Cancer sucks so bad! [emoji53] God bless the family.

Rest east sir.

Comment

Prayers sent for Sric and family.

Comment

Sad news.

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers for the family. Rest easy sir

Comment

Absolutely gut wrenching news. Eric, was the epitome of a "Man's Man". He did it right for sure. As has been said, his love for family was his trademark. He was definitely one of those who Rsatt referred to when he said, "Lotta good people here". My prayers are up for Kelly, Austin, Tyler and the remainder of the family. May our Almighty Father shower them with comfort, peace and understanding during this difficult time. Godspeed my brother.

Still have mine and wear it quite often fishing in the winter. It has a few stains on it. Makes it even more special now. Jaspro's funeral was the first time I met he and Kelly. It was like we had know each other for years.

>E

Comment

Such a shame that his life ended. He had a great attitude towards the fight. God speed and prayers for his family.

Comment

Working...
                                X