Poop Dam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poop Dam

Looking for less solid advice on a Travel Trailer black tank. I have put the TST tablets in the tank. (Tank left 1/2 full for a week..) ran water. Tried to unclog. Ran a snake. Re-clogs. Need help from some crappy experts on a crappy situation, I have muddied myself in. What can I add to help percolate the mess I have myself in?

Back Button sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by kcmarullo View Post
      Back Button sorry.
      Thanks.....?? Lol

Comment

Put whatever you put in it before and make sure it has water in it ans then drive it around for a couple of hours to get the water moving and sloshing and hopefully break up what is causing the problem.

Comment

I thought this was about someone being constipated.

Glad to hear its just your RV that cant take a dump

Comment

Put a hydro flush on it !

Comment

Have you tried calling a camper shop. Can you dump some drain cleaner in there or a hi pressure hose, have done that on a sink. Other thought can you seal it real good except the drain and put some air pressure in it. Not to much and blow out the tank.

Comment

Use the dissolving paper.

Comment

Poop Dam

Dump a few bags of ice in there and drive around.

Or get some Unique and let sit for a bit

A back flush valve also works good on the outlet connection

Comment

Water and ice and go for a ride with plenty of starting and stopping I know, it sounds a little crazy, but it has worked for me in the past. Get enough water and chemicals in the tank, and dump a few bags of ice to slosh around and hit the blockage

Other than that, PM Careybirdwell and see what he suggests

Comment

Had a bad issue with one this last year. Bought the cap that has to water hose connectors and blasted it. Then bought the wand that hose attaches to and went inside and had the unpleasure of roto flushing. After 15 minutes all done. But after three weeks of trying every other possible solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        I thought this was about someone being constipated.

Glad to hear its just your RV that cant take a dump
                        I may try some Metamucil if water doesn't help.

Comment

I will try the Ice. I have never had an issue with this before. I usually do not forget to empty the tank. But this time I knew I would be back in less than a week. Man, things really change in a week. I am overly religious with the additives as I do not like to be a plumber (thank God for those who do) and prefer to stay out of these kinds of messes. I just hooked up. Dumped 3 bags of ice (frozen water for my east Texas friends) and gonna take my poo for a drive. Reporting back in 35 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustled Again View Post
                            Use the dissolving paper.
                            99.9% of the time I use the expensive single ply break through paper.

Comment

3/4 inch copper tubbing 3 ft long put a threaded compression fitting then you want a ball valve then thread a pipe / water hose fitting hook her up and blast it apart. I have had to do this on a couple different ones. You can bend the tubbing so you don’t get any back wash on you.

Comment

Working...
                              X