No announcement yet.

***Official*** 2023 weight loss challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to my boy’s birthday and my on going shoulder/neck pain, not as much down as I had hoped for, but it’s still down.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
      188 this morning

13 more pounds to go for my goal.

Jan 2nd --> 199

Jan 19th --> 191

Jan 30th --> 192

Feb 12th —> 188

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a day early but weighted in at 186 after my lunch workout (I phone 13 Pro Max weighs 9oz and tipped the scale so I am not letting that take away from my gains!)

I do not have any more hunting trips that will involve crappy eating for a weekend so I am excited to see my progress over the next 30-45 days!

Jan 2nd --> 199

Jan 19th --> 191

Jan 30th --> 192

Feb 12th —> 188

Feb 24th --> 186

Comment

I am a day early but weighted in at 186 after my lunch workout (I phone 13 Pro Max weighs 9oz and tipped the scale so I am not letting that take away from my gains!)

I do not have any more hunting trips that will involve crappy eating for a weekend so I am excited to see my progress over the next 30-45 days!

Jan 2nd --> 199

Jan 19th --> 191

Jan 30th --> 192

Feb 12th —> 188

Feb 24th --> 186

Comment

Nice I'll post in the am. I'm not down a whole lot more than last weigh in but I've been going to gym regularly and I'm definitely seeing results in arms chest and stomach

Comment

I'm stuck on a plateau. I haven't lost anything in about 10 days. Losses should start stacking up again once I push through the lull.

Comment

Down 14 total

Not sure why it's upside down

Comment

Down 19lbs.

Comment

My bathroom scale said I was 189 today….. problem is I was 206.7 yesterday. So no pic until I replace scale, but weighing in with the 206.7 from yesterday puts me at 15 down so far.

Comment

I will be the first to say I am not looking forward to weighing in this weekend.... Haven't gone off the rails but I have hit a huge plateau the last 7-10 days just hoovering around 187-189.... Really thought I had been in a overall solid calorie deficit but may have to start tracking differently.

Comment

I will be the first to say I am not looking forward to weighing in this weekend.... Haven't gone off the rails but I have hit a huge plateau the last 7-10 days just hoovering around 187-189.... Really thought I had been in a overall solid calorie deficit but may have to start tracking differently.
                      Hell I've gained a little bit of weight since last time. I'm gonna play til the end but I don't see myself losing much more. I've been working out a lot and have put a few lbs of muscle on I want to be in good shape at around 200lbs

Comment

Gained 3lbs in past 2 weeks. Not to worried about it, been working out quite a bit arms and chest are bigger and gut is getting slimmer
                        Last edited by slicktree; 03-11-2023, 05:34 PM.

Comment

I pushed thru the stall. Down a total of 25.2. Are we going to the end of March or the end of April?

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                            I pushed thru the stall. Down a total of 25.2. Are we going to the end of March or the end of April?

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
                            Way to go. April 1st

Comment

Down 0.5 from two weeks ago.
                              Had a rough past two weeks, but hopefully can “reset” this week

Comment

Jan 2nd --> 199

Jan 19th --> 191

Jan 30th --> 192

Feb 12th —> 188

Feb 24th --> 186

March 13th --> 190

Went back up just like I thought

I am going to make a major push to stay around a 1000 calorie deficit at least 12 of the next 14 days before the next weigh in and get to 185-186. Also will be tracking the calories much stricter and rounding up any change I get on the consumed calories to see if I am tracking correctly or not because I am starting to question if I am.
                                Last edited by 150class; 03-13-2023, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X