Handy Man Business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Handy Man Business

Does anyone have a handyman business who would be willing to give some advice. I’m a retired Fort Worth firefighter. I have a fence staining business but I am now getting into makereadies for Property Management. I’m also wanting to venture into regular handyman services. My issue is pricing. Per hour? Per job?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoot me a text. I ran my own handyman business on the side for 1.5 years.

214-957-8233

Comment

I run a home services business www.dwellpro.com with a slightly different model. feel free to call or message me.

Comment

$50 per hour s what we charged for 2 people plus a little extra on hours depending on the job. Figure up how long you think it will take to do the job, add a couple hours, figure up materials, add a percentage for materials. Give them an estimate. Never failed for us.

Comment

Good handyman will always be busy. If your good, you will ever be short of work.

Comment

My buddy sub contracted through Lowes installing blinds. He typically worked alone and had all the work he wanted.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Thank you to everyone who replied and sent me PMs. I will be reaching out to each of you. The help is greatly appreciated!

Comment

Not sure whats involved in putting in storm doors for Lowes or HD but when I worked PT at HD the Larson door salesman ended up quitting them and doing installs and he made very good money, better than selling for Larson......I know who you are and outside work fits you better......Joel from 12's.

Comment

Working...
                  X