Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the allure in going to a resort in Mexico?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did the resort thing a bunch back in the day and really enjoyed them but since I discovered SCUBA and Cozumel I enjoy spending my afternoon and evenings in town. The food is great and VRBO’s are cheap if you get a little off the tourist areas.

Comment

Originally posted by thisladyhunts View Post
      the glare maybe?
      lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
        The glare maybe?
        No. I always where a cap.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
          No. I always where a cap.

((eyes rolling))

Comment

I saw more Americans in Cozumel than I did in Miami.

Comment

I would rather work than sit on a beach and stare at the water. But fishing, diving etc, yeah, that would be fun. I gotta do something. Honestly care very little about fine dining and fancy hotels. Im probably just a little too trashy to enjoy fancy stuff.

A cruise would be hell on earth.

Plenty of places I would like to see and fish/hunt though

Comment

You have to leave the resort, but I’ve enjoyed amazing surfing, SCUBA diving, spear fishing fly fishing, deep sea fishing, exploring cenotes, and zip lining while in Mexico. It is an awesome country, but I hope they figure out that the whole narco-state thing is no bueno for tourism and its people.

Comment

Man I have a crazy story about my first time to Playa Del Carmen with the first wife. Epic. Lol.

All inclusive is ******.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Mayakoba is pretty dang awesome

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      Where are you guys staying that gives you all the free food you desire?

The "all inclusive" we stayed at had certain places to eat that were included but the good stuff you had to pay extra for. And other things like the kayaks all lined up on the resorts beach you had to rent.
                      You stay at the wrong places. Each time I leave Mexico I feel like a pickled egg from the drinks and have to eat sammiches from overdosing on shrimp cocktail.
                      Originally posted by Pernell View Post
                      My wife and I go to Mexico 3 times a year, 2 times to Cancun and 1 to cabo. We go to an adult only all inclusive, LeBlanc. They keep the beaches clean, the food is outstanding and the drinks are top shelf. The service is unbelievable. I can leave my house and be on the beach drinking a Margarita in a few hours. I am always running and gunning, this is just an awesome way to relax for a week.
                      PS: The scenery is outstanding!!!
                      Bingo bango

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Man I have a crazy story about my first time to Playa Del Carmen with the first wife. Epic. Lol.

All inclusive is ******.

This should be interesting....have you had a few drinks yet to keyboard it out for us all

Comment

Originally posted by tx_basser View Post
                          I never saw the fascination, but that is just me. I enjoy vacationing in the US where I don't have to deal with corruption, different language, gut parasites, swimming in an ocean of turds because the wind changed and sewage is being blow on the beach, and most of all possibly being killed,
                          Sounds like Galveston

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                            Sounds like Galveston

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                              This should be interesting....have you had a few drinks yet to keyboard it out for us all
                              Of course I have. Lol.

Comment

There's a great resort near Porter for those who like to stay local.

Comment

Working...
                                X