College Hoops Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
    Hhahahahaha that comp out was faster than Besrd’s UT career.l Soooo now we’re discrediting programs accomplishments if the coach is no longer there? Somebody needs to let Duke know, North Carolina also. Beard won at Tech. He beat women at UT. Good riddance.
    Lol. No, but we’re talking about tech. Another Chris Beard isn’t coming along for them any time soon. Don’t even try to put tech in the same category as duke or NC. Lmao!

Comment

Are you serious lol? I can absolutely take what I dish and always do. I’m not upset by any means but irony of non basketball t shirt fan butting in to chirp unwarrantedly is comical. So naturally I’m going to remind them a few facts here and there….one of which is how irrelevant UT basketball has been the last 19 years. This is all post t with a big smile on my face, no butthurt here.
      Dead serious. Can say what you want but the proof is there and not sure why it's hard to people to see it and admit it. When there's multiple people who say the same thing....you might want to stop and think we'll hell maybe it true.

Then you show it even more when you say stupid crap like non basketball t shirt fans. How sand aggy of you. don't worry all of this is said with a whiskey in hand and a smile on my face

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        You said 20. This is 10.

Jesus christ dude.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        Literally like talking about to a Child. Even 20 years, we own you in that time frame just the same. You made a final 4 in 2003 and nothing since….neat lol. FMJag64 Out.

Comment

FMJag64 Out.

Finally!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
            Dead serious. Can say what you want but the proof is there and not sure why it's hard to people to see it and admit it. When there's multiple people who say the same thing....you might want to stop and think we'll hell maybe it true.

Then you show it even more when you say stupid crap like non basketball t shirt fans. How sand aggy of you. don't worry all of this is said with a whiskey in hand and a smile on my face
            Lol wait, you mean when 3 known trolls gang up on you, they must be right??? Haha go play in traffic buddy. I been here a long time and taken plenty my share as I have given. But if you’re suggesting just bending over when someone comes in popping off out of nowhere, not my play. While you’re standing on your little soapbox, preaching to others, maybe you can look back in this thread, and tell me where I was talking all this Sh***t, prior. Surely you’re not talking about the football thread or stuff from 2 years ago. 1 against a million T shirt fans is tough but I’m fully committed. ��
            Last edited by Fmjag64; 01-18-2023, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Lol wait, you mean when 3 known trolls gang up on you, they must be right??? Haha go play in traffic buddy. I been here a long time and taken plenty my share as I have given. But if you’re suggesting just bending over when someone comes in popping off out of nowhere, not my play. While you’re standing on your little soapbox, preaching to others, maybe you can look back in this thread, and tell me where I was talking all this Sh***t, prior. Surely you’re not talking about the football thread or stuff from 2 years ago. 1 against a million T shirt fans is tough but I’m fully committed. ��

Lol keep proving everyone right buddy! If I remember correctly and i usually do your the one who's been called out multiple times on multiple threads for trolling and constantly talking crap. From members to the powers that be on tbh. I even tried to take up for you on one of them. No soap box here just facts. I've taken my fair share of licks here that's why you don't see to much **** talking coming from this direction.

You've ran your mouth for awhile about how good tech is and how everyone else sucked. Tech is crap this year so expect people to dog pile on you. Take it with a little grace and not like a whiney little......I'm sure you know where I'm going with that

Once again with a smile on my face!
              Last edited by bloodtrailer28; 01-18-2023, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Finally!
                Not so fast

Got to love the ones that constantly talk crap but sure can't handle it the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                  Lol keep proving everyone right buddy! If I remember correctly and i usually do your the one who's been called out multiple times on multiple threads for trolling and constantly talking crap. From members to the powers that be on tbh. I even tried to take up for you on one of them. No soap box here just facts. I've taken my fair share of licks here that's why you don't see to much **** talking coming from this direction.

You've ran your mouth for awhile about how good tech is and how everyone else sucked. Tech is crap this year so expect people to dog pile on you. Take it with a little grace and not like a whiney little......I'm sure you know where I'm going with that

Once again with a smile on my face!
                  Buddy, I can go all night with this. And everything I have said has been very straightforward and factual. I can’t argue with your obvious bias but can absolutely keep throwing facts and data. Fact, you all came in here and started this argument, and now you’re trying to pin it on me. Fact I have said multiple times UT played a good game and this is a down year for us but that just wasn’t good enough and your fellow trolls wanted to push more….which is fine but now you’re standing on your nonexistent high morals talking down to someone who’s tried to pivot away from this multiple times. Fact if we win the next game in Lubbock and take the baseball series again, that will be the second year in a row that Tech has bested UT. Let’s put some effort into your next reply. Gotta love the ones that try so hard. Eagerly waiting for you to show me where I was talking all of this **** in this thread that you keep speaking of.
                  Last edited by Fmjag64; 01-18-2023, 07:35 PM.

Comment

FMJag64 Out.
                    Buddy, I can go all night with this. And everything I have said has been very straightforward and factual. I can’t argue with your obvious bias but can absolutely keep throwing facts and data. Fact, you all came in here and started this argument, and now you’re trying to pin it on me. Fact I have said multiple times UT played a good game and this is a down year for us but that just wasn’t good enough and your fellow trolls wanted to push more….which is fine but now you’re standing on your nonexistent high morals talking down to someone who’s tried to pivot away from this multiple times. Fact if we win the next game in Lubbock and take the baseball series again, that will be the second year in a row that Tech has bested UT. Let’s put some effort into your next reply. Gotta love the ones that try so hard. Eagerly waiting for you to show me where I was talking all of this **** in this thread that you keep speaking of.

You are getting trolled because you are a self-admitted troll....and getting trolled on the very things your troll Texas about. As soon as you can accept that and move on you can follow through with the "FMJAgout" you promised us.

Comment

I have no issue with the “trolling”. My stance was who in the hell is UT to troll Tech in basketball of all things and it snowballed from there. Be like me taking a shot at the UT diving team…lol they’ve earned theirs. It’s nothing personal and I couldn’t care less once I set my phone down, but I stand by it. Plus we bicker regularly lol who the hell is Rubi and blood trailer…..

Comment

I have no issue with the “trolling”. My stance was who in the hell is UT to troll Tech in basketball of all things and it snowballed from there. Be like me taking a shot at the UT diving team…lol they’ve earned theirs. It’s nothing personal and I couldn’t care less once I set my phone down, but I stand by it. Plus we bicker regularly lol who the hell is Rubi and blood trailer…..

Same could be said for Tech trolling Texas in football ....

Comment

Lmao! Get off the “troll” bs. It’s just smack talking. You talk all kinds of **** on the football thread. With your reasoning, who the hell is tech to troll Texas in football?
                          GTFO of here with your crying…

My very first posts on tbh were on sports threads. Where the hell were you?

Comment

Lol! Great minds…

Comment

Lol. Tech tears are hilarious. Started an argument?! All I said was if your gona dish it out you got to be able to take it....and then the sand aggy tears started flowing.

Comment

Fair but UT hasn’t been good in football in 15+ years soooo here we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X