College Hoops Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
    Lol the way you speak of Adams as if he's a nobody assistant that got the nod tells me you know nothing about college hoops. I mean hate on Tech all you want but Adam's has a proven track record, Juco Natty and respected by all in the basketball world. And no, don't have to worry about UT at all, it was more the Chicago Bulls we were worried about. Lol but glad that whole Beard thing worked out for ya. We got paid $4m to not have to deal with it.

"It is being reported that top Texas Tech basketball coach Mark Adams is being heavily courted by the Chicago Bulls amongst others."
    I am sure Adams would make a fine assistant coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
      I am sure Adams would make a fine assistant coach.
      Hasn't choked or bitten enough to be Head Coach?

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
        Hasn't choked or bitten enough to be Head Coach?
        Judging by his conference record, I would say he is doing a hell of a job of choking…

Comment

Your trolling has gone way downhill. You're chirping to a team that's owned you and done 10x more in the last 20 years. I'm glad you feel high and mighty for finally beating a 0-6 conf team by 2 points at home lol but get real.
          20 years? 2003? You better think again homeboy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dear chrimeny, this is worse than the football thread lol

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              Have you figured out the common denominator(s)

Comment

College Hoops Thread

Czar…. Czaring[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Czar…. Czaring[emoji23][emoji23]
                  Na, yall carry on. I'll just keep tabs from afar and swing by here and there

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                    Have you figured out the common denominator(s)
                    I was told there would be no math

Comment

It’s not supposed to be but a few who don’t even watch basketball just can’t help themselves. UT Tshirt fans are and have always been the worst but luckily I’m here to keep the balance.

Comment

It’s not supposed to be but a few who don’t even watch basketball just can’t help themselves. UT Tshirt fans are and have always been the worst but luckily I’m here to keep the balance.

Lmao. You play a horrible victim when your talk gets turned around on you..

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                          Judging by his conference record, I would say he is doing a hell of a job of choking…
                          Yeah bc he didn’t go to a Sweet 16 last season and 2-0 vs Shorthorns. I’ve had better conversations with my five-year-old nephew about basketball. But at least y’all beat Tech in football…oh wait 🤣 I mean you took the series in baseball….oh dang wait again…. Think y’all have won 2 games in the last 3 years in basketball lol. Take a seat, Nancy.

Comment

Lmao. You play a horrible victim when your talk gets turned around on you..
                            I don’t play victim at all but the stupid one up conversations are for the football thread and always have been. Same way it doesn’t happen in the baseball thread.

Comment

College Hoops Thread

I don’t play victim at all but the stupid one up conversations are for the football thread and always have been. Same way it doesn’t happen in the baseball thread.

Oh you had plenty of one up talk in the basketball thread last year when beard left the building. The only reason, you aren’t doing it this year is because your team is a cellar dweller. Now you want it one-up free and serious basketball talk. You seem to forget all your doings when you are pointing the finger at others … and get butthurt when folks hand it back to you

Comment

College Hoops Thread

Oh you had plenty of one up talk in the basketball thread last year when beard left the building. The only reason, you aren’t doing it this year is because your team is a cellar dweller. Now you want it one-up free and serious basketball talk. You seem to forget all your doings when you are pointing the finger at others … and get butthurt when folks hand it back to you
                                Wrong. 2 years ago. You’ve literally been holding this in for 2 whole years which is hysterical. I went back and looked. But the best part is that you actually feel you have a leg to stand on when your team is 2-5 vs Texas Tech since last basketball season, in football, baseball and basketball, combined. Hahahahaha again, congrats on hardly beating a 0-6 conf Tech team by 2 at home. Just shows how important beating Tech is to y’all. Maybe if you can win your second tournament game in 20 years, you can actually fill up that new stadium instead of having it capped at 10,000 and covering empty seats with screens. [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]
                                Last edited by Fmjag64; 01-18-2023, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X