Stolen guns in San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stolen guns in San Antonio

Got my son on the way to the lease on Friday night.Was at the Academy in San Antonio.Punched the lock on his F-250 and took his guns,hunting bags,and clothing.Please look out for a left handed Ruger 77 Hawkeye .270 with a Nikon scope,the grandsons synthetic .243 Weatherby,and a Taurus .9mm.Not much hope,but you never know.

Sorry to hear that!! POS thieves should be hung period. Hope you can recover your items at some point.

Comment

Dang. Sorry to hear that!

Being an F250, surprised that didn’t disappear as well.

Comment

That’s horrible! But F250 at an academy in SA is a premium target there! Hope he finds the guns!

Comment

Check Texas Gun Trader

Comment

Sadly I hear this almost exact same story at least 2 or 3 times a week. F150/F250 at any sporting good stores (especially if there are hunting or gun stickers on the vehicle) are THE prime target. Punch the locks and they're in them in less than 10 seconds. Grab & gone in under a minute. Being a S.A. resident for nearly 30 years I've just gotten in the habit of either never leaving valuables in the car or having someone with me who can watch the vehicle.

Sorry this happened. I hate thieves.

Comment

Yea,he knew better than to stop.Had his trailer with the 4 wheeler,coolers and generator with him.Didn't get any of that,but he might as well had a sign that said the guns were in the truck.He learned a hard,expensive lesson.Anybody have a left handed deer rifle for sale ?

Comment

Dang. I hear this exact same story all the time. Thieves suck.

Comment

San Antonio police arrested a man Wednesday evening after he was seen burglarizing multiple vehicles on the city’s Northwest Side, officials said.

They caught one looks like. Call and see if they had your stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by spread5150 View Post
                    https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2022...ide-sapd-says/

Good luck with that. I have been dealing with SAPD and Bexar County since April to try and get my stuff back. Its a PIA...

Comment

Man that is awful. It sure seems like San Antonio is or has become a cesspool for crimes of that nature in the past 10 years or so. I asked what is the busiest time of day to go by bass pro and pretty much everyone said be careful lock everything up so your vehicle doesn't get stole or broke into.

Comment

Originally posted by spread5150 View Post
                        https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2022...ide-sapd-says/

I'll guarantee you that he's bailed out and back at it. Dude is suffering from a lead deficiency that I hope is corrected soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Lslite View Post
                          Yea,he knew better than to stop.Had his trailer with the 4 wheeler,coolers and generator with him.Didn't get any of that,but he might as well had a sign that said the guns were in the truck.He learned a hard,expensive lesson.Anybody have a left handed deer rifle for sale ?
                          Have several for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Lslite View Post
                            Got my son on the way to the lease on Friday night.Was at the Academy in San Antonio.Punched the lock on his F-250 and took his guns,hunting bags,and clothing.Please look out for a left handed Ruger 77 Hawkeye .270 with a Nikon scope,the grandsons synthetic .243 Weatherby,and a Taurus .9mm.Not much hope,but you never know.
                            Which location ?

Comment

Not sure,off of I-10 somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X