PayPal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
    it only gets worse .... It was possible to close your account via online settings before. Now, users have to call and they are put on HOLD for a very looooooooong time. Paypal wants people just give up and keep the account open. What a cluster. FWIW - Venmo is owned by Paypal.

I closed mine online this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      I closed mine online this afternoon.
      I just closed mine as well. They are sorry to see me go. Member since 2014.

Comment

Dammit! So if PP and all these payment processing companies are in bed together is there any other option?? I just started using PP a few years ago and man it is way handier than sending a money order but I WILL NOT support them any longer!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay-J View Post
          Dammit! So if PP and all these payment processing companies are in bed together is there any other option?? I just started using PP a few years ago and man it is way handier than sending a money order but I WILL NOT support them any longer!
          Zelle....I think. Depends on how woke your bank is.

Comment

PayPal

Originally posted by Man View Post
            I know all of that. My question was how do you spread misinformation within paypal?

One of the more popular instances happened to a popular country music singer who was selling T-Shirts that were anti Biden.

He was fined $2500 by PayPal

Comment

How can they fine you. You would just cancel the account and avoid the fine. Call your credit card company and tell them it was an unauthorized charge. If you did not authorize it, you should not be paying the “fine”

Comment

I have a PayPal account. I will likely close it in the next few days. My bank has suggested Zelle. I don't know anything about them, but I am going to check into it.

Comment

Curious about Zelle as well and their affiliations.

Someone suggested this from the other thread on this subject

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                    One of the more popular instances happened to a popular country music singer who was selling T-Shirts that were anti Biden.

He was fined $2500 by PayPal
                    Who? I couldnt find anything on this?

Comment

Wife said she closed her account yesterday with no issues / pushback.

Last edited by Artos; 10-13-2022, 09:45 AM.

Comment

I closed my account yesterday after hearing the news. Strange thing...PP wanted me to give them a copy of my credit card statement before I could close my acct. I told them NO and they would be hearing from my attorney. I was put on hold and when she came back on. She let me close my account. Soon, your credit . card co won't let you charge ammo and firearms. Maybe...if you post something they dont like...Your credit gets shut or your bank says you cannot take your money out.
                        I sure hope everyone is paying attention to what is happening.

Comment

Circulating that the fine is now reinstated

Comment

Closed mine today

Comment

cancelled

Comment

Close your accounts with the financial Institutions to hell with them being in control a d making you wait on hold.

Comment

Working...
                                X