So Chevrolet 2500 HD or F250 Lariat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Chevrolet 2500 HD or F250 Lariat

So i'm thinking of buying a new vehicle .. The Chevrolet, 2020 HD LT with leather and 360 view, and great tow packet rigged up..61500

Or the F250 Ultimate Package ??70,000

Never owned a Chevy, with a Duramax and Allison Transmission.

I am a ford guy, f250 lariat 4x4 ..Ultimate Package.
    So what does the green screen say??

Both 3/4 ton..
    Last edited by day0082; 09-18-2020, 09:40 PM. Reason: wording

Chevy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ford

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m a Chevy guy and I love my ‘17 2500 HD 4x4 duramax, however the Diesel Exhaust Emission system wears me out with super frequent sensors gone bad and random emissions problems. I routinely take 450 mile round trips pulling a load, but still have had a couple instances of failed regen’s and I’m only at 52K miles. I love everything else about this truck, but the DE system has to go after warranty is up.

Comment

I am not bias, but the Ford has more power...

Comment

Don't do it, lol. Good luck my father in law is a Ford man so I am not allowed to deviate. Once someone told me "did he pay for the truck?" Well no but I am happy with my 2019 Super Duty.

Comment

Originally posted by Rambow View Post
              I’m a Chevy guy and I love my ‘17 2500 HD 4x4 duramax, however the Diesel Exhaust Emission system wears me out with super frequent sensors gone bad and random emissions problems. I routinely take 450 mile round trips pulling a load, but still have had a couple instances of failed regen’s and I’m only at 52K miles. I love everything else about this truck, but the DE system has to go after warranty is up.
              I’m in a 2016 and have had same issues. Been in the shop 3-4 times, sensors and def tank replacement. When warranty is up I’m getting rid of it, probably go with a gas truck next

Comment

The new Chevy’s sensors are designed to keep the service department in business

Comment

Originally posted by Rambow View Post
                  I have 2011 and the same problems until I deleted it. It’s been good since then.

Comment

chevy

Comment

Ford. I just got rid of a 2017 F250. Zero problems with it. Only got rid of it because my truck allowance through work only allows 3 yrs old. Probably the best pulling trucks I've owned and we move a lot of hay and cattle etc.

Chevy Duamax. We took a buddies 2017 out of state hunting hauling trailer and side by side. In my opinion way under powered in comparison to the ford. When you put it in tow haul mode all it would allow the engine to rev is 2000rpm.

Comment

I’ve always been a ford guy..... Currently have a 2019 f250 Ultimate Lariat with the 6.7 but this dang death wobble issue has sure left a bad taste in my mouth for a 70k truck

Comment

This question always comes back to how you were raised:

If your dad drove a ford- you will likely drive Ford

If your dad drove dodge- you will likely choose dodge

If your dad drove a Chevy-.... you likely had 2 dads

Comment

Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                              This question always comes back to how you were raised:

If your dad drove a ford- you will likely drive Ford

If your dad drove dodge- you will likely choose dodge

If your dad drove a Chevy-.... you likely had 2 dads

Comment

Working...
                              X