Any peloton riders here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any peloton riders here

Anybody else here have one? We just got ours and I just did my first 15min ride. Heck of a cardio workout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bet you look good in the IUGA High Waist Yoga Pants with Tummy Control.......

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
      Bet you look good in the IUGA High Waist Yoga Pants with Tummy Control.......

Not me but my wife does....

You must be an internet thought guy

Comment

bought my wife one last christmass and she rides the heck outta it. me I just stick to my Harley.

Comment

My wife bought one, cost a arm and a leg... sold it a year latter for a fantastic loss!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
            My wife bought one, cost a arm and a leg... sold it a year latter for a fantastic loss!!!!
            Ha. My coworker did the same. Got it Christmas last year, sold it at Christmas this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief View Post
              Not me but my wife does....

You must be an internet thought guy

Little sensitive don’t ya think 😂

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post

Ouch, that’s what I was hesitant on so hopefully this one doesn’t turn into a coat rack.

After 3 knee surgeries and lower back surgery, running for me really doesn’t work out.

Comment

Originally posted by skinsfan View Post
                  Little sensitive don’t ya think [emoji23]

Nah.....all in good fun

Comment

Some of my colleagues have one and they say they love it. I do a lot of street and mountain bike riding so haven’t bought one as I think I would be bored with it as I enjoy the outdoors. They didn’t do riding of any kind prior to the Peleton so they don’t know what they are missing.

Comment

Y’all aint heard how sexist it is to even talk about your wife and a Peleton in the same breath ?

Comment

Is the membership really $60 a month after you buy the bike?

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                          Is the membership really $60 a month after you buy the bike?

Only $39 And you can have up to 15 people on one membership so the whole family can set up a profile.
                          There’s a bunch of other stuff on the app that you get access for stretching, yoga, ect that probably won’t get used

Comment

We have one and it's like new....

Comment

I ride a Peloton. I enjoy it. Screen name is Justhrowit over there as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X