Are gas prices about to go up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
    I sell auto parts and $90.00 oil is better for my company.........
    How does that work?

Comment

I’d be happy with 10$ barrels...

Comment

Paid 2.36 for diesel today. GasBuddy has alert today that fuel prices would be rising

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[👍

QUOTE=Sharecropper;14371781]Oil goes up . . Royalties go up . .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
          [emoji106][/QUOTE]

Comment

Oil needs to be about 90 a barrel for everyone to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
              How does that work?
              It's complicated. Cash for clunkers almost killed my business.

$90.00 dollar oil does 2 things. It gives a lot of folks more money to spend at the parts counter, and it forces other folks to repair their cars instead of replacing them with new one's.
              Been doing this for 30 plus years. It just is what it is...............

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                oil needs to be about 90 a barrel for everyone in the oil business to be happy.

fify

Comment

Hopefully it gets under $2/gallon again and stays there.

Comment

By our house I noticed it is up 20 cents a gal from yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                      By our house I noticed it is up 20 cents a gal from yesterday.
                      Some businesses still have supply from yeasterdays prices when it runs out they buy it at today's prices

Comment

Sunoco in Lampasas was 2.14 yesterday by the time we got to the Sunoco in Elgin, it was 2.39 and they are usually only a few cents difference.

Comment

The lying news outlets are saying .10-.25 per gallon in the next few weeks. 70-75 per barrel would be the ideal price. Ever time it gets above that UPS,FEDEX and the grocery stores start adding fuel surcharges.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                            More would benefit from it going lower. That said being in the industry I'm fine with it rising.
                            Yeah but the amount of money that people save by gas being $2.15 instead of $3 is really pretty insignificant compared to the amount of money that the others in the industry will make from the increase. People are rather short sighted on things like that. Most people have the tendency to pinch pennies on stuff that they need and spend exuberant amounts of money on things they dont need. "Hmmmm 8$ for charmin instead of $6 for Kroger brand...." "$57,650 is a good price for that truck!"....."$2.15/gal when its across the the street for $2.12????" "Yeah I pay $7,750/yr for my lease, but I killed a 195" buck last yr"

Comment

Originally posted by drogers6771 View Post
                              Yeah but the amount of money that people save by gas being $2.15 instead of $3 is really pretty insignificant compared to the amount of money that the others in the industry will make from the increase. People are rather short sighted on things like that. Most people have the tendency to pinch pennies on stuff that they need and spend exuberant amounts of money on things they dont need. "Hmmmm 8$ for charmin instead of $6 for Kroger brand...." "$57,650 is a good price for that truck!"....."$2.15/gal when its across the the street for $2.12????" "Yeah I pay $7,750/yr for my lease, but I killed a 195" buck last yr"

Who again is rather short sighted in this ^^^^?

You're saying the majority of Americans are short sighted because you think the increased amount of money they have to pay is "pretty insignificant" compared to the minority of people who stand to make higher profits.

Comment

to answer your original question...…… yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X