Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conspiracy theorists joke

The last few months of perusing the PACE forum reminded me of a story>

A man spent most of his adult life exploring conspiracy theories about the Kennedy assassination. He read hundreds of books, went to conventions on the topic and tried to convince anyone who would listen that the lone gunman theory was a bogus narrative. He was obsessed with it up until the day he died. Upon arriving in heaven he met God face-to-face and was allowed to ask his maker one question. He immediately asked “who killed Kennedy?” and awaited the answer with intense anticipation. God said simply, “my son, it was Lee Harvey Oswald, acting alone”. The man was stunned. He thought a minute and muttered, holy crap, this conspiracy goes deeper than I ever imagined”
    Last edited by jerp; 01-21-2021, 09:19 PM.

Originally posted by jerp View Post
    The last few months of perusing the PACE forum reminded me of a story>

A man spent most of his adult life exploring conspiracy theories about the Kennedy assassination. He read hundreds of books, went to conventions on the topic and tried to convince anyone who would listen that the lone gunman theory was a bogus narrative. He was obsessed with it up until the day he died. Upon arriving in heaven he met God face-to-face and was allowed to ask his maker one question. He immediately asked “who killed Kennedy?” amd awaited the answer with intense anticipation. God said simply, “my son, it was Lee Harvey Oswald, acting alone”. He was stunned, thought a minute and muttered, holy crap, this conspiracy goes even deeper than I ever imagined”
    Good one, I like it.

Comment

Yep

Comment

I wish Alex Jones was still around.

Comment

Good one!

Comment

That’s a good one!

Comment

Comment

Funny

Comment

That’s great!

Comment

Think that describes about half the folks here, that's funny!

Comment

Funny

Comment

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

― Mark Twain

Comment

Conspiracy theorists joke

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
                          Think that describes about half the folks here, that's funny!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]Yup... this place has some world class tinfoil wearers![emoji23]

Comment

Funny!

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X