No announcement yet.

Toyota Tundra or Nissan Titan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I own a Toyota product (car, not truck) and refuse to drive anything else.

At 100,000 miles, a Toyota has barely hit it's stride. We drive our vehicles until "the wheels fall off" which is why I'm very religious about taking them in for service every 5,000 miles. Most of the money I've put into a Toyota is related to either scheduled maintenance or tires.

We're on our FIFTH Toyota.

Now that I think about it, aren't Tundras assembled in Texas? I don't know where Nissan trucks are made but, all other things being equal, I'd buy a Tundra just to support the Texas economy!

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
      For resale, there is no comparison and Toyota wins every time. Toyota also wins on looks in my opinion. Reliability is probably comparable with the edge going to Toyota. I had a 2014 Titan before the body style changed. I thought the new ones would grow on me but I still think they are ugly.
      Tundra #1 in my book also, I bought a 2014 crew max work truck new
      Paid it of with 79k on it, was loving sending that truck payment to savings for a while.
      88k broadsided and totaled.. by a driver with no drivers license..
      Here’s the best part they hold their value.. paid of 16k .. win win
      Went bout a 2019 new with 4.6..
      awesome trucks

Comment

We buy the Tundras for company trucks. 1,000,000+ miles cumulative on all 7 Of them. 1 trip to the shop (other then standard maintenance). Run 100% synthetics in them.

Comment

Tundra hands down, and I own an F150, but almost bought a Tundra before settling on the F150. For me I got the F150 for about $10,000.00 cheaper than a comparable Tundra.

Comment

Just traded in my 2010 F150 with 240,000 miles for a 2018 Toyota Tundra SR5 4x4. It’s not brand new but new to me. The ride is superior to anything I have ever rode in. The back seat is ginormous! I highly recommend the Tundra!

Comment

I bought a96 tundra I've put 500 miles on it this deer season its been the best truck ever. I hope this helps

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

2013 crewmax 4x4. 200k on the clock a d hasn’t missed a beat. Got me to the deer lease in a west Texas blizzard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My brother has a 2013 Tundra with 200k and never had any problems. I ended up getting a 2018 Tundra and have been happy. The only thing I hate is the seats seem to stain easy and lack of interior storage.

Comment

tundra all day looooong!!!!!

Comment

Toyota all day.

Comment

I had an 02 tundra with 285k with no issues (wrecked). Now I have a '19 tundra, 65k so far and haven't had any issues.

Comment

I’m on my 4th toy, 2 tacos and 2 tundras. I ain’t looking elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                            I just bought a Tundra TRD Pro, last night, and I LOVE it!

Nice Kevin! Congrats!!

OP - Tundra any day

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Tundra all day!!

Comment

Working...
                              X