Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STGS View Post
    Techzan, PM sent to you. Thx
    If you buy it, I will hunt it for you. Just trying to help a friend out....

Comment

Originally posted by techzan View Post
      I'll be showing the property next weekend (June 21-23). Please let me know if you'd like to come check it out.
      Sorry but property is now under contract so I will not be showing it to anyone this weekend.

Comment

I really wish I had the money for this. Good luck in your inquiry

Comment

Just put this property on the market. Lowest price per acre in Llano County at under $3,700 per acre. Very secluded and surrounded by giant ranches, thus really good hunting for native and exotics due to hog wire low fencing. Nice new roads and three feed stations keep the animals pouring into property. Would love to see a tbh member end up with this cool place. Happy to pay commission to any buyer's agents as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
            Just put this property on the market. Lowest price per acre in Llano County at under $3,700 per acre. Very secluded and surrounded by giant ranches, thus really good hunting for native and exotics due to hog wire low fencing. Nice new roads and three feed stations keep the animals pouring into property. Would love to see a tbh member end up with this cool place. Happy to pay commission to any buyer's agents as well.
            https://www.landsoftexas.com/propert...Texas/6826623?
            Well you’ve got it listed with a Longhorn great

Good luck with the sale. Looks like a helluva place that’s for sure.

Comment

I was worried for a minute you were talking about Russell exeleben

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                As far as easements in Texas, from my families experience there are three types. Deeded, Implied and assigned easements by the courts. No parcial of land in Texas can be landlocked. Every landowner has free ingress/out gress meaning no gates. My family spent thousands to defend access and this was what the Judge ruled. We were at the end of the road with a undeeded easement. When we told "the family" ( mom inherited the ranch) we didn't want to lease the land to them for grazing they tried to lock us out.
                Yeah, landlocked sucks. I have a listing for 15 acres, seller wanting to just rid of it, and we started at 125k, down to 85k and now 50k. Buyer finally made offer and has attorney working on an easement. Long story, but hoping it closes July 2nd.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  My place may hit the market soon. Compete turn-key place with furnished storage container cabin (3 queen beds, fridge, microwave, futon, 3 TVs, bathroom), hot water, electricity, storage containers, golf cart, trailer, stands including 5x9 Atascosa Blind, 2 Krivoman stand and fill directional feeders, 48" fire pit, smoker / grill, picnic table, 1500 water tank, tools, lawn movers, etc. Rural water can be brought to the property for about $8K. Just bring your clothes and hunt

80.854 in Far Western Young County (25 minutes West of Graham or 30 minutes north of Breckenridge) that is all huntable mature mesquite with scattered oaks. There is a 5 acre food plot that is produced two great results for me so the soil is great. Great tank that holds water. County road access with good fences. Tons of game (average around 30 different bucks on camera a year). It was not hunted in the previous 5 years and we have only taken 1 buck in two years on the place.

$320K for everything.
                  Good area. I had a client looking out that way last week.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

My grandpa had a camp a few miles from this area. This would be a bow hunters paradise. Excellent bear, deer, and turkey in that area, plus you’re adjacent to a well managed 14,000 acre WMA that you’d have access to bow hunt.

Comment

38 acres on Hwy 29 between Mason and Menard under $200k
                      I am guessing the large neighboring ranches don't hunt much, as this place is loaded with deer. Just threw out some corn on the ground and put up a camera and got the pictures in the listing. Great oaks, good ground water, electricity on the property. With Austin under 2 hours away, this area is seeing huge appreciation right now. Mason schools are hard to beat.

Comment

My house in Georgetown is currently on the market. Address is 108 Rancho Bueno Drive Gtown Tx 78628. For those that are not familiar with the area, we are in what most say is the oldest/best neighborhood in Williamson County. We are currently in the process of buying a different home within the same neighborhood. Its 4 acres with tons and tons of giant trees, house is a rock solid 3/2 that's been updated quite a bit. Has a barn. Google the address and the pics should come up. If y'all know anyone looking in the area, tell em to swing by. $500k

Comment

92 acres on the San Saba River with a small cabin. https://www.landsofamerica.com/prope...Texas/6530381/

Comment

Prime acreage centrally located between Pearland and Manvel. 9 1/2 acres surrounded by mature trees creating a private and tranquil country atmosphere. Easy access to Hwy 6, Hwy 35, & Pearland Jr. High, as well as close proximity to 518, 288, & Pearland High School. Property is not zoned but any subdividing will need to be done so by Manvel’s guidelines. A survey & full legal description is available. Don’t miss this opportunity to invest in Pearland’s expanding economy.
                            Dream home site, residential or commercial development, the possibilities of this property are endless!
                            $427,500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

48 acres between Seadrift and POC I might be interested in selling to the right buyer for a good price. No improvements now but would be perfect coastal getaway just up the road from Bob and Lennards.

Sent from somewhere

Comment

Wife is an agent and has ranch buyers looking for a property within 90 minutes of San Antonio. Kerrville, Hunt, Fredericksburg, Comfort, Waring, Albert, Stonewall, Blanco, Johnson City, Kendalia, Bandera. They want a nice large home with views, 20-50 acres, good soils and fences for possible future horses. $1.3-2M budget, serious buyers.

Comment

Working...
                                X