• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck on the redraw today!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
      Man we are having a rough time seeing that activity around the vine. Finally got on good deer sign today. All of the east side of 377 is still under water. Creek is still up to banks. Prob done over 10 miles of boots on ground all over east and west sides in the last 3 days . My feet are shot. Taking a break tomorrow and hunting out by maybank. We Will be back out here Saturday. I'm worn out [emoji2957]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
      I know that feeling, I did about 8 miles with my stand and pack Wednesday. Still feeling a little sore. Reminds me I need to get in better shape before I start going after elk next year. Been hit and miss on seeing deer movement the last few days for me. Gonna take a break and check out Whitney for a week. Good luck y’all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ispdnxs View Post
        I know that feeling, I did about 8 miles with my stand and pack Wednesday. Still feeling a little sore. Reminds me I need to get in better shape before I start going after elk next year. Been hit and miss on seeing deer movement the last few days for me. Gonna take a break and check out Whitney for a week. Good luck y’all.
        Good luck to you also. Hit up Kirby he might point ya to good place out there. He knows it well I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
          Good luck to you also. Hit up Kirby he might point ya to good place out there. He knows it well I believe.

Thanks. I’m pretty good on spots down there. From what I have seen though Kirby is a public land killing machine. On a separate note, I sent you a PM a while back, did you ever get it?

Comment

Anyone know the time of re draw?

Comment

4:25

Comment

[QUOTE=agwrestler;13772529]4:25 [/QUOTE

What?63 getting drawn at 4:25?

Good luck to everyone in a stand and for the redraw on the squirrel hunt.

Comment

Boom, re draw numbers are in! unfortunately I wont be able to pick my permit up before the weekend.

Comment

Dang. No luck on the re-draw. Hope y'all have a good one out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Goodson View Post
                      Boom, re draw numbers are in! unfortunately I wont be able to pick my permit up before the weekend.
                      BOOM! In for the redraw . Just went into the boss man's office and informed him I will not be working next week due to unforeseen circumstances. Good luck to those who will be out this weekend, leave a squirrel or two for me.

Comment

Good luck to all. Missed out again this year.

Comment

Grapevine lake is 12.94 feet above normal at the moment, and dropping.

Comment

Misplaced my number. [emoji1748]*[emoji3603]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ya, I didn’t realize they would do a re-draw this late. I didn’t keep my number.

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
                                Ya, I didn’t realize they would do a re-draw this late. I didn’t keep my number.

Just call and ask, they have it. I hope yall get it

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X