Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife’s bikini show in Charleston South Carolina!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats again and good luck In the rest.

Comment

Wow! I'd be embarrassed to stand next to her! She looks great! Congrats to both of you!

Comment

You color coordinated, but skimped on the matching heels? Come on!

All kidding aside, the work she put in is OUTSTANDING! In for the final results, but absolutely love her mental strength and determination. She’s a force. You out-kicked your coverage. Congrats to her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          This thread inspired me to only order a double meat bacon cheeseburger instead of the triple.

It’s a start.
          Lmao. Same

Comment

She definitely put in the work and should do well. Best of luck with the judging!

Comment

Congrats to her and good luck!

Comment

Congrats! Glad her hard work and dedication is paying off for her.
                Good luck in the overall.

Comment

she finished out perfect timing looks like. congrats and good luck.

Comment

Congrats to both of you! She looks great and I hope she is happy with herself and the outcome! You should both be very proud!

Comment

Best of luck. She looks great Dan. Tell her we are wishing her the best. She is on is obviously a winner no matter what.

Comment

Any update?

Comment

Did she win her class?!?!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dan's probably running around taking food away from her...like a little kid getting into everything. Lol

Comment

Third in a class of 28 women. Overly proud of this woman. She fought hard!!! Nothing at all to be disappointed about. She is very proud of herself and what she achieved in a year and a half going from never competing to 3rd at nationals. Yes, there were some tears of disappointment but those quickly went to tears of joy and happiness.

Reservations at halls chop house tonight so this girl can eat!

I want to thank all of you that showed support and kind words. It means a lot bc I’ve been with her every step of the way. Caci also wants to say thank you as well bc she needed all the support she could get. It’s been a long long spring and summer of prep. And now she can relax for a few days. Starting sep 8 I will be working my butt off to get her in front of an elk so she can sling an arrow! So, from National bikini competitor to back country huntress in 2 weeks. GOD IS GOOD!

Comment

CONGRATS to your wife and good luck to both of you ion CO in 2 weeks. You are one lucky dude and your wife sounds like and awesome woman!

Again, CONGRATS to your wife!

Comment

Working...
                                X