Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife’s bikini show in Charleston South Carolina!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    You know, ever since that one lieutenant left and started growing rabbits in a barrel, he quit coming to even visit

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I bet I know chew you talking about!

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
      Yes she has to reverse diet. She can have what ever she wants tomorrow night and Sunday. And believe me she will enjoy every bite of food. But starting Monday she has to slowly reverse out or it will shut her metabolism down completely and she will put on 20 pounds in less than 2 weeks. Not exaggerating. I know a girl that had this happen. Thankfully the guy that’s doing her nutrition is also a nurse practitioner and gives her a very specific diet plan based off how she is doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I would imagine that a huge shift to fats etc would totally wreck her digestive system.

Comment

Did someone say donuts?

Comment

Originally posted by easttexasbucks View Post
          Actually, I am not illiterate at all when comes to getting into this kind of physical shape. I was a competitive powerlifter about 20 years ago and I still frequent the gym. I have pretty much lived in the gym since I was 16. So, I do understand the toll that it takes even though bodybuilders and powerlifters are two completely different disciplines that require different types of training techniques and diets.

The first two pictures of your wife are great. I just got a little lost when you decided to post a picture of your wife's rear end. I am married and raise two children and am very conservative. I have about every stinking block on my kids cell phone that you can think of to keep them from looking at inappropriate conduct and photos. Of course, hunting websites aren't filtered and they shouldn't be.

The reality is most of the guys are going to be googling at that photo while sitting around the campfire drinking a cold beer. Of course, who really cares about that. But what is troubling is that we do have alot of youth on this forum that will be googling just the same. So I just don't see why in the world you would post a photo of your wife's buttocks. You could achieve the same goal and affirmation of her achievement without posting that specific picture. At the end of the day, I am sure your wife doesn't want some elementary school kids or kids of any age googling at her photo that you decided to put out on the web.

I would just expect a little more common sense. Anyhow, there is no doubt she has worked hard and I hope she wins the competition. I would just ask that you use a little more thought as to which pictures you post.

Dear Lord you just won’t go away. Four posts on this thread. I heard some lady down at the local Walmart has a dress on that isn’t covering her ankles. Why don’t you run down there and harass her and leave this thread the f alone already?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            Did someone say donuts?
            Ohhhh, heyyyyy

Whats up. Bob....errr I mean Lt

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by easttexasbucks View Post
              Actually, I am not illiterate at all when comes to getting into this kind of physical shape. I was a competitive powerlifter about 20 years ago and I still frequent the gym. I have pretty much lived in the gym since I was 16. So, I do understand the toll that it takes even though bodybuilders and powerlifters are two completely different disciplines that require different types of training techniques and diets.

The first two pictures of your wife are great. I just got a little lost when you decided to post a picture of your wife's rear end. I am married and raise two children and am very conservative. I have about every stinking block on my kids cell phone that you can think of to keep them from looking at inappropriate conduct and photos. Of course, hunting websites aren't filtered and they shouldn't be.

The reality is most of the guys are going to be googling at that photo while sitting around the campfire drinking a cold beer. Of course, who really cares about that. But what is troubling is that we do have alot of youth on this forum that will be googling just the same. So I just don't see why in the world you would post a photo of your wife's buttocks. You could achieve the same goal and affirmation of her achievement without posting that specific picture. At the end of the day, I am sure your wife doesn't want some elementary school kids or kids of any age googling at her photo that you decided to put out on the web.

I would just expect a little more common sense. Anyhow, there is no doubt she has worked hard and I hope she wins the competition. I would just ask that you use a little more thought as to which pictures you post.
              Man, your kids see women in workout shorts at school, stores, etc. Have you been to a beach lately? You will see much more skin than posted in this thread. Also, if you are that strict that you block everything under the sun you are kidding yourself. A half tech-savy kid will find a way around everytime. You are actually saying 'I dont trust you' and your kids will take it as a challege to see what all the hype is about on the other side of the firewall.

Comment

Thank you sir! I actually see the picture he is referencing as more of an empowering picture of strength and fortitude. Until his comment, I never thought of it in a sexual way.

Apparently you're not as lonely as he is....

Comment

She looks great and congrats to her for putting in the work it takes to get to that level. She’s also a hardcore bow hunter, right?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by antlercollector View Post
                      this thread inspired me to only order a double meat bacon cheeseburger instead of the triple.

It’s a start.
                      bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!

Comment

Wife’s bikini show in Charleston South Carolina!

Originally posted by Goodfellah View Post
                        She looks great and congrats to her for putting in the work it takes to get to that level. She’s also a hardcore bow hunter, right?

Yes she is! Headed out sep 8 for Colorado archery. She’s itching to break in that new Hoyt on an elk! Pulling 69# of course!

This was a couple weeks ago at 20.
                        Last edited by DapperDan; 08-28-2020, 03:24 PM.

Comment

DD, just curious how long has your wife been training to look like this? What is the plan after this show? Continue training? or just staying in Great shape?

Easttexas... Did your wife scold you when she saw you looking at her?

Good Luck and Keep us Posted!

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                            Yes she is! Headed out sep 8 for Colorado archery. She’s itching to break in that new Hoyt on an elk! Pulling 69# of course!

Awesome, good look to her in the competition and on the hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by tx10pt View Post
                              DD, just curious how long has your wife been training to look like this? What is the plan after this show? Continue training? or just staying in Great shape?

Easttexas... Did your wife scold you when she saw you looking at her?

Good Luck and Keep us Posted!

So after this show she wants a break. She started this journey last year and did her first show as a bucket list and did amazingly well. Her second show was in December last year at battle of Texas. She finished her second or third overall and became nationally qualified. So she picked a national show for this year. If she gets her pro card she is a pro for life. She will probably train for 1 pro show and call it done. She’s ready for a family and knows that we can’t have both at the same time. She will always stay in great shape because she loves the gym. So, based off the results we will know what direction we go from here. In no ways does she want to make this into a career or more than a self challenge. She trains hard and gives 100% and lets the results fall where they fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfellah View Post
                                Awesome, good look to her in the competition and on the hunt.

Thank you sir!

Comment

Working...
                                X