Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife’s bikini show in Charleston South Carolina!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won’t lie....this thread is a little weird.

Comment

Kind of thought this was a hunting forum....but I guess we have come to posting threads of ones wife’s butt cheeks. Don’t get me wrong she looks great ..... they are nice cheeks....buts it’s just a little weird.

Comment

Originally posted by easttexasbucks View Post
        Kind of thought this was a hunting forum....but I guess we have come to posting threads of ones wife’s butt cheeks. Don’t get me wrong she looks great ..... they are nice cheeks....buts it’s just a little weird.
        Not at all. It's called Around the Campfire where every thing is discussed.
        Last edited by doghouse; 08-27-2020, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Last work out of prep. Lite shoulder workout and rest until Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Muscle definition, Is extremely impressive. Best of luck, lots of hard work! I hope you guys have fun afterwards. Let us know what y’all go and see. In the area.

Comment

Congratulations to both of you and best of luck, she looks amazing.

Comment

Best of luck to your wife.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                Do they have a “Little More Meat On Them Class”? If they do post pics.

Oh man, that made me laugh!

Comment

He likes to complement his wife, as he should. It is a hunting forum, and she's been a part of it contributing several hunts and harvests/kills. Good luck Caci!

Comment

Pretty sure this is posted in around there campfire. Where it's like having a conversation around the campfire..........

Comment

Good Luck to her

Comment

You could always boycott.

Comment

Originally posted by fishndude View Post
                          you could always boycott.
                          Lol! If this website was made to ONLY discuss bowhunting in Texas, I'm not sure that many of us would be logging on. I'm sure OP appreciates the kind words on his lady's "cheeks."
                          Last edited by mzurovec; 08-27-2020, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_C View Post
                            Symmetry is excellent, definition excellent as well. Congrats to your very hard working wife and you for supporting her. What she has accomplished is no easy task.
                            That depends on what she's taking

Comment

Metric ton of self discipline to build all of that, Best of luck to her in Competition she is lucky she is getting to compete. Pretty much everything else has been cancelled and moved to next year.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckTrail View Post
                                That depends on what she's taking

100% all natural muscle with diuretics to help cut water the last week. So please don’t insinuate that she’s on steroids or anything else. She’s not. She kills herself in the gym to look like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X