Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9 years for me. I just like people in small groups and small doses

Comment

I’ve never been and I’ve been a members since before my profile says. The site crashed and reset my join date to 2006

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nearly 12 years for me. Not a fan of crowds.

Comment

Never been. Too far away.

Comment

another here.. too far, too busy, too broke

Comment

You guys should really try to make it to get the full appreciation for TBH and the members who make it great!

Comment

I've never been. This is the internet.

Comment

have not been probably will not go,,, lots of reasons or causes

not a huge fan of big groups,
                  retired with little money to spend
                  4 grand kids with a 5th on the way, i spend lots of time with them,

but the #1
                  i do not drink alcohol or attend many events were it is served or people are prone to getting drunk

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    You guys should really try to make it to get the full appreciation for TBH and the members who make it great!
                    I don't disagree. I hope to make it one of these years. But I've had the pleasure of meeting a bunch of TBHers through the years at different times and places.....at hunting shows, TBH golf tournament, local small gatherings, TBH Express shipments, random meetings with TBH cap/t-shirt/sticker sightings, "in the neighborhood" pop-ins, Jaspro's funeral, etc.... I even had Burnadell and Mrs. Burnadell stop by my office one time when they were passing through Abilene.

I don't recall ever having a bad experience meeting someone from TBH in person. I've made several friends through the years via TBH, even without having been to Bownanza. But I still hope to make it eventually. I know without a doubt it would be time well spent.

Not gonna happen for me this year though. Just too much other stuff on the calendar again this spring.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

It’s awesome for sure . It just always fall on my weekend nights .

Comment

Never been

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've never been...…………
                          I'd sure like to.....But, it's always too far...……

Comment

Guilty

Always at the beginning of one of my boys baseball seasons..

1st tournament this year is 3/14 [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've never been either. Always seemed like something else is going on, I'm not a big fan of big groups of people either.

Comment

Never attended, I stay busy with my boys and wife and also not into big crowds.
                                Several on here I would really enjoy meeting FTF though.

Comment

Working...
                                X