Who has been on TBH for 10 years and never attended Bownanza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has been on TBH for 10 years and never attended Bownanza

...as the thread says who has been a member for 10 years and never attended a Bownanza and why?

Me. Been a member since about 2001 or so. Worked weekends for many years being in the real estate business. Just have never got around to going i don't guess.

Comment

Here...I am heavily involved in Houston rodeo and haven’t been able to take the time away. That is changing though!

Comment

I just looked and I’ve been a member for 10 years last August and not one of you guys congratulated me on reaching that feat?? Joking.

Honestly I really didn’t think about it. I was actually considering this year but it’s over my kids spring break. If we are in town, I will go. I’d like to meet some these folks.

Comment

Me too. We've always had conflicts in March. I've planned to go a couple times when it looked like I would have the weekend free, but ended up with conflicts coming up. One of these days....

Comment

Here...work, life, everything gets in the way.

Comment

Me...I’ve worked shifts for the past 20 years. Well, I’m off this year and I’ll be attending my first!

Comment

Me. Usually coaching. Enjoy following everyone through the GS though.

Comment

Me, been military for almost 15 years. Haven’t been home too much...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Me. Been. Member since 2008 I’m usually inspecting houses on the weekends.

Comment

Me.. Because all the guys who dont bowhunt want to box me lol

Comment

Me just work and life.

Comment

I have only made 2 . Number 3 and 4 .

Comment

March this year will be 10 years, never been to Bownanza. Seems like I'm always fishing or working when Bownanza happens.

Comment

Me. I've been here since the late 90's, since the early days, before the crash, and I've never been.. Just never have made one for various reasons!!

Comment

Working...
                              X