Happy Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving

I know that many of you are going to be on the road over the holiday weekend, so please be careful. Bucks are really chasing so it should be good hunting for the next week or so.
    Adios,
    Gary

Thanks. Hope you and your family have great Thanksgiving.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. Be safe and enjoy the break.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone as well.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Prayer for safe travel for all. Enjoy the time you have to be with Family and Friends.

Comment

Same to ya fella....
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0586.GIF
Views:	3
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	24669744

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! I get to eat twice and then head to the deer woods. What a blessing. Sure hope the rut is still going strong this upcoming weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Buck View Post
                Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Prayer for safe travel for all. Enjoy the time you have to be with Family and Friends.
                X2, cannot add anything to Boss Buck’s three sentences, he wrote my thinking better than I could.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving all. You guys and gals be safe out there traveling. Good luck to all lucky enough to hit the woods.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving! Blessed enough to hunt in my backyard, on stand now. Safe travels everyone as the wind is brutal! Enjoy the time with family as we are all only here for a little while. God Bless

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving TBH brothers and sisters

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to my green screen family!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving! Today I am grateful for so many things as I sit by the fire enjoying a nice cup of coffee looking out at the fresh snow.
                          Enjoy your day and spend a little time reflecting on what you are thankful for this day.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Safe travels and happy family time. Hunting this week or weekend, good hunting!

Mike

Comment

Happy, happy Thanksgiving!

Safe travels and may your Thanksgiving holiday be filled with joy and laughter with your family and friends.

Comment

Working...
                              X