No announcement yet.

Amazing Big Bend Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool. Everyone in Texas should go at least once. I need to take my kiddos one day. My youngest, as much as she is into the stars planets and the galaxy.....she would LOVE havin her telescope out there

Thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by K. Lane View Post
      Very cool. Everyone in Texas should go at least once. I need to take my kiddos one day. My youngest, as much as she is into the stars planets and the galaxy.....she would LOVE havin her telescope out there

Thanks for sharing
      The stars were the only thing we missed, it was cloudy and overcast while we were there, couldnt see the stars, was very dissapointed.

Comment

Great pictures thanks for sharing

Comment

Great pics! Thanks for taking us along!

Comment

Very nice.....I need to go back.

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter View Post
              No, we were in a tan Tundra. I kept looking for stickers, but didnt see any. We were in the Chisos Lodge Tuesday, those winds were crazy, knocked the power out to the whole park. Where were you Tuesday night, those were some crazy winds??
              In a tent with my kids. Good times!!

Comment

great pics!

Comment

Nice. Looks like yall had a good time. Sure is pretty.

Comment

very nice, and great pics. Been in the area before but want to go back and actually spend some time in the park itself sometime.

Comment

You went at the right time of the year...….
                      Thanks, for the Walkabout pics.....

Comment

Beautiful

Comment

That’s a wild place.

Comment

Love to go hike and camp there now that I'm retired. Thanks for taking us along.

Comment

My 4 brothers and I are going first week of May for our first time. Also my son and a nephew. It will be the first time all 5 brothers have gotten together at same time in 13 years. I can’t wait for the beautiful scenery and the fellowship. Thanks for the great pics. Makes it even harder to wait till May.

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter View Post
                                No, we were in a tan Tundra. I kept looking for stickers, but didnt see any. We were in the Chisos Lodge Tuesday, those winds were crazy, knocked the power out to the whole park. Where were you Tuesday night, those were some crazy winds??
                                I saw your truck in the parking lot if you have 2 tbh stickers. We stayed just up the hill at the Emory peak lodge. The winds that came in Monday night were crazy, we drove back to San Antonio in them on Tuesday. Was not fun

Comment

Working...
                                X