No announcement yet.

Would it be crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At that price, I would be wondering what the hunting is actually like. I went with a buddy to his lease in Leakey. Big beautiful place with a cabin and all. Don't think he paid much for it. Supposed to have lots of exotics. The place was a dead zone for animals. They might get a pic of an exotic once every few weeks and deer were nowhere to be found. Feed would just pile under the feeders. I'd never seen anything like it and he dropped it after one year.

Comment

Originally posted by toledo View Post
      At that price, I would be wondering what the hunting is actually like. I went with a buddy to his lease in Leakey. Big beautiful place with a cabin and all. Don't think he paid much for it. Supposed to have lots of exotics. The place was a dead zone for animals. They might get a pic of an exotic once every few weeks and deer were nowhere to be found. Feed would just pile under the feeders. I'd never seen anything like it and he dropped it after one year.
      They've been hunting the place for a long time. I've seen pictures of some really great deer.

Comment

This seems to be a diamond in the rough kinda deal, and won’t cone along often, if ever again. I would figure out a way to make it work and pay the $1200, just to have a spot. You can always drop it later if you really can’t afford it

Comment

If I were you, I would jump on it if its not shot out like you said. Even if its to hold for another year or so.

If you do decide to not take it, i would gladly do so for you seems I am lease-less

Comment

I'll take it if you dont want it.

Comment

Working...
            X