No announcement yet.

2019 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty good start to the season, and we’ll get a pretty good idea of what they can do come this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Pretty good start to the season, and we’ll get a pretty good idea of what they can do come this weekend.

Next two weekend series are gonna be tough.

Comment

While they are big games, you want to peak in May not March.

I’m looking forward to watching these young guys compete.

Comment

If they're gonna peak, I hope it's in Omaha!

Comment

This was awesome!

Comment

The Ragin Cajuns absolutely suck right now, 1-6 on the year. Relief pitching is about as bad as i've ever seen on a Cajuns team. Should be a good series this weekend with LSU vs UT. I think UT gets the win Friday night against Zach Hess who has no business being the Friday night starter for LSU. He is a great closer possibly the best in baseball but LSU has wayyyy better options than Hess on Friday night but i believe the decision comes from Hess deciding to return this year and Maineri giving him a chance to prove himself as a starter. LSU should take the next two to win the series.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                The Ragin Cajuns absolutely suck right now, 1-6 on the year. Relief pitching is about as bad as i've ever seen on a Cajuns team.
                yep, solid day 1 and 2 starters, bullpen has really let this team down by giving up 31 runs after the 7th inning in just 7 games so far I trust Coach Robe as the young relievers are gonna have to grow up and mature ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                  yep, solid day 1 and 2 starters, bullpen has really let this team down by giving up 31 runs after the 7th inning in just 7 games so far I trust Coach Robe as the young relievers are gonna have to grow up and mature ASAP.
                  Hitting finally comes around and pitching sucks. Can't win for losing.

Comment

Texas Baseball in HD on a Wednesday on the LHN is greatness. Horns off to a good start. Good interview with Matteo.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Texas Baseball in HD on a Wednesday on the LHN is greatness. Horns off to a good start. Good interview with Matteo.

All the above....

Comment

Horns hitting dingers tonight!

Comment

I know this is a baseball thread but did any of you see the girl from Arky softball go 4-4 and hit for the home run cycle?

Comment

That ball Shaw hit was kilt!

I can get along with Wednesday baseball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lab man View Post
                              I know this is a baseball thread but did any of you see the girl from Arky softball go 4-4 and hit for the home run cycle?

I saw that, I couldn't believe they kept pitching to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Horns.

Comment

Working...
                                X