Big CNN leaks coming this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    Works for me.....they all stink to huhh heaven. I'm sure it goes both ways, so stay tuned. Heck, FOX is being called out now....it never ends. Yep, maybe eyes will really open to the hypocrisy b4 much longer.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Seems like there is so much conformation bias that it will not matter. It's crazy to me how much people take a tweet or a headline and try to argue their stance as to certain issues off of one tweet or headline.

May the Good Lord have mercy on us as we are headed down a bad road. Greed is what fuels our politicians and greed is evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
      Seems like there is so much conformation bias that it will not matter. It's crazy to me how much people take a tweet or a headline and try to argue their stance as to certain issues off of one tweet or headline.

May the Good Lord have mercy on us as we are headed down a bad road. Greed is what fuels our politicians and greed is evil.
      Yes and yes, gonna get worse very soon!!![emoji856]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Fox in their effort to be fair and balanced is tipping way too far over to the left lately. They really pizz me off sometimes.

Comment

This will be like most of my high school dates, lots of build up and foreplay with no real climax.

Comment

All major news outlets exist to promote propaganda. The days of just reporting facts have been over for decades.

As far as CNN goes, I would not doubt for a second that it goes far beyond just reporting fake news and lying.

Also, in other news of fake news. ABC was caught trying to pass footage from the Knob Creek machine gun shoot as footage of Kurds being massacred.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              Fox in their effort to be fair and balanced is tipping way too far over to the left lately. They really pizz me off sometimes.
              I'm sure the left is working to slowly infiltrate fox...its really all they need to completely control all narratives.

MSNBC
              CNN
              CBS
              Twitter
              Google
              Facebook
              Fox (coming soon)

Comment

I get my news from CBN. Biblically slanted, yes, but non partisan. Most straightforward national news available

Comment

There's another network trying to ramp up called ONN or OAN or something. I don't know much about them...but I do see clips from them regularly on the twitter machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    There's another network trying to ramp up called ONN or OAN or something. I don't know much about them...but I do see clips from them regularly on the twitter machine.
                    Yes! OAN it has a conservative slant but not the outright lies of almost everyone else

Comment

Well...here we go. Okeefe is downloading them right now onto the youtube

Comment

part 1
                        [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7XZmugtLv4"]PART 1: CNN Insider Blows Whistle on Network President Jeff Zucker’s Personal Vendetta Against POTUS - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

So what did that video reveal that was not already known?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            So what did that video reveal that was not already known?
                            Another opportunity for Hannity to aggressively use the word "BOMBSHELL" about 2,568 more times.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                              Another opportunity for Hannity to aggressively use the word "BOMBSHELL" about 2,568 more times.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X