No announcement yet.

FREE Ragin Blaze fajita seasoning and FREE seasonings for a crawfish boil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pm sent. I sure would like to try the boudin this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Man I've been craving me some chili.

Comment

I need a good, Texas cold front to come through so I can make boudin again. The folks in my neck of the goods go crazy about boudin from your recipe like they do when the good tamale lady is out and about. Especially when we cold smoke it before we package it up.

Comment

It's getting close to chili time! Woohoo

Comment

Love, love, love the fajita mix and the jerky mixes oh, and the Italian sausage mix and

Comment

I use your jerky mix for burgers and it is unbeatable. Highly recommended to anybody who doesn't have it.

Comment

Nice, reminded me to order more chili mix...thanks Blake.

Comment

I've been reading about the Ragin Blaze a long time and finally pulled the trigger and ordered some. I'm looking forward to trying it out! Thanks!

Comment

Just got an order, in pm on the way CB.

Comment

Just had dinner in Lometa Tx. with friends. They love them some blaze.

Good hunting bud..............

Comment

Orders placed are being shipped out in the morning... y’all should receive the Cajun Crack early next week

Comment

cool front on the way … get that chili and free fajita

Comment

just placed an order, have always wanted to try but never pulled the trigger until now. looking forward to trying it. thanks

Comment

You can add another Chili champion
                              My brother won the Palacios Chamber of Commerce BBQ. Chili jackpot,
                              with Ragin Blaze chili mix and recipe a couple of weeks ago
                              And another order to restock for deer camp coming your way

Comment

Originally posted by ivyj View Post
                                just placed an order, have always wanted to try but never pulled the trigger until now. looking forward to trying it. thanks
                                thx for the order as I'll take care of you .... if for any reason you're not 100% satisfied, let me know and I'll refund your purchase price, including shipping costs.

Originally posted by Collier View Post
                                You can add another Chili champion
                                My brother won the Palacios Chamber of Commerce BBQ. Chili jackpot,
                                with Ragin Blaze chili mix and recipe a couple of weeks ago
                                And another order to restock for deer camp coming your way
                                awesome news C .. appreciate your order as well, and I'll hook you up with some extra fajita for you and your brother

Comment

Working...
                                X