Comment

Continued prayers for you.

Comment

Prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

Comment

Prayers that all goes well.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Glad to hear it went well. Said a little prayer for all my GS’ers this morning under the stars before light. God bless ya...heal up!!

Comment

Glad it went well....you are in the right place that’s for sure. Hope and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Comment

Glad it went well

That place is amazing. I’ve spent a lot of time there with my mom

Comment

I'm happy it went well for you. Praying for a full recovery now!!

Comment

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
                    You are at the right place. They saved my dads life.
                    You will be in our prayers. God bless.
                    X2... Spent a lot of time there the last 2.5 years. If there is help to be had your at the right place to find it

Comment

Praying for a speedy and full recovery for you!

Comment

Miracles happen every day there and all over the Medical Center. Sure am glad to hear your surgery went well. Praise God for that!
                        I pray for a complete recovery and good adjustment to whatever is your new norm... I pray the Lord give you many years yet here on the green side of the grass... You mentioned in this thread and the other one that "He got your attetion"... don't let go of that sir! Seek Him and follow Him and it will be well with you whether it is days He gives you or decades!

Lord God, thank You for the healing You have already done to our brother. He seeks You and Your guidance and presence. Show Yourself to him Lord that he may come and draw nearer to You that You may Bless him with many Years of service to You here. Lord, comfort him and his family as they go through the trials of recovery from the surgery. Guide them that he and his family are fully restored and strong in service to Your Lord. We ask these things through the Name of Your precious Son Jesus Christ our Savior, Amen..

Comment

Thank everyone for the prayers and kind words. Please continue them for my family.

Comment

Every time I'm there, I also realize how lucky I am. All you have to do is look around or talk to the person sitting next to you. I have also learned to never complain about the traffic I have to put up with on my 30 minute drive to MD Anderson, as there are folks traveling from all over the world, many quite frequently, to get the treatment we sometimes take for granted.

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery. Sorry you're missing deer season, but just think how nice that buck will look with another year on him!

Comment

Originally posted by Duane View Post
                              Every time I'm there, I also realize how lucky I am. All you have to do is look around or talk to the person sitting next to you. I have also learned to never complain about the traffic I have to put up with on my 30 minute drive to MD Anderson, as there are folks traveling from all over the world, many quite frequently, to get the treatment we sometimes take for granted.

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery. Sorry you're missing deer season, but just think how nice that buck will look with another year on him!
                              Thanks.yes we are blessed and lucky to have the best medical in the world at our fingertips.

Comment

I finally got discharged today. We have to stay around Houston a few more days for precautionary measures and then should head up to our little shack in the woods. Thanks again for the prayers folks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X