MD Anderson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MD Anderson

Sitting here at MD Anderson awaiting another test prior to surgery this week. Sitting here it’s easy to let your mind wander. Even though my journey this past year has landed me here, you don’t have to look too far to realize you are blessed in so many ways. At least I am walking in on my own and feel healthy as a horse compared to so many others. This test is just a verification prior to surgery and it appears I have an early diagnosis unless something else is found during surgery. As many others have said this place is amazing.

Looks like hunting season may be short this year for me. I will miss the time in the stand with my grandkids but others will follow. Hopefully this doesn’t sound like a poor me thread that wasn’t my intent actually it’s right the opposite hopefully. “He” has my full attention now and will help get us through this little journey. Thanks

You are at the right place. They saved my dads life.
    You will be in our prayers. God bless.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers for you. You are diffenenly at the right place

Comment

He has His way of getting our attention sometimes.

My prayers are with you. And your family. Hope and pray all goes well.

Comment

Hang in there

Comment

If you have need, that’s the best place (in Texas at least) to be. Good luck !

Comment

god bless you

Comment

Put the odds in your favor by considering the following. Your oncologist isn’t likely to tell you anything about this.

Comment

Prayers sent..
                  I spent many a hour there this year with my DAD.. Sitting there watching people/patients walk by can be a VERY humbling experience to say the least.. It can make you realize real quick that 90% of the crap we worry about in day to day life means little to nothing in the big scheme of things...

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayer to you and your family.

Comment

Hope to Never see That Place Again
                        Stay Strong And Prayers sent

Comment

You are in very,very,very good hands. M D Anderson is the best. Prayers sent, God is great.

Comment

No better place brother...we are blessed to Have MD Anderson & Scott / White within the state. TX Children's in Houston is another.

Prayers for your healing...

<><

Comment

You’re in good hands!

Comment

Working...
                              X