At possum kingdom lake for a Bass Tournament tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At possum kingdom lake for a Bass Tournament tomorrow

My buddy and I are fishing a bass tournament tomorrow here at possum kingdom. We are stay at his daughters in-laws house on the lake. I can’t believe how many deer I’ve seen since 2:30 this afternoon. Here’s a 2 picture of some bucks the small cane running as soon as we shook the coffee can with corn. you can see my shadow by the small buck.

PK is covered up in deer and quite a few axis, all you need is a little corn in a bag.

Comment

You should be able to find some axis as well.

Comment

Here are a few more picks

Comment

Theyre everywhere there. Be careful driving. They'll run right into your truck! Ask me how I know. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
            Theyre everywhere there. Be careful driving. They'll run right into your truck! Ask me how I know. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Lol [emoji23], I just saw a doe run right in front of a car

Comment

There’s a small herd of aoudad that hangout near Gaines bend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a nice buck. But would have to question if he's 13" inside.

You do know the Texas State Catfish Tournament is being held on PK tomorrow also?

Comment

There’re some studs on the peninsula

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hunted a lease next to the State Park for many years. Go over into the park and feed them by hand. On our side of the fence they were the spookiest durn deer you ever seen.

Comment

I want to see some fish, how did you guys do ? ( I take it you’ll be be back in by the time you see this)

Comment

BRA used to allow bow hunting on the peninsula to keep the deer numbers in check. It was long before my time, my great uncles used to hunt it and had some awesome stories to tell

Comment

Originally posted by Trapper76 View Post
                          BRA used to allow bow hunting on the peninsula to keep the deer numbers in check. It was long before my time, my great uncles used to hunt it and had some awesome stories to tell
                          Friends and I use to hunt there. To hunt we had to put five out of six arrows in a paper plate at 20 yards and pay a small fee of course we were shooting old recurves and wooden arrows.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                            I want to see some fish, how did you guys do ? ( I take it you’ll be be back in by the time you see this)

I only weighed in 1 bass it was 3.2lbs. It was tough we had to fight the wind and the people fishing the catfish tournament.

Comment

Working...
                            X