• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JSAPP View Post
    Y'all are adorable.
    Where you at now cracker? I saw you jumped over to,101

Comment

This is turning into your standard E. Tx **** show... Neighbors were sighting in. They made about 4 shots and all was quiet. A couple of min later this dude has to be right on the property line and shooting a .22 in a circle. Much more of that and I'm out

Comment

These guys... I've got time to make a move and I'm doing,it

Comment

2019/20 live!!!

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
          This is turning into your standard E. Tx **** show... Neighbors were sighting in. They made about 4 shots and all was quiet. A couple of min later this dude has to be right on the property line and shooting a .22 in a circle. Much more of that and I'm out

Ahh yes, that’s definitely an East TX fundamental experience. Can’t even begin to count the number of times I’ve had a hunt ruined by the neighbors playing rambo right at dusk or seeing who can race down a fence line the fastest on a side by side while blaring rap music[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Moose; 10-15-2019, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Just a hop,and a skip and I'm on Plan B. Big clear cut we corned yesterday

Comment

Heith told me he picked up a river bottom MLd lease late. Glad you scooped up a spot. Y’all are going to make it something. Good luck man.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                Heith told me he picked up a river bottom MLd lease late. Glad you scooped up a spot. Y’all are going to make it something. Good luck man.

Maybe... If one of us doesn't catch a case first lol

Comment

The rain that has been threatening all day finally started. Light and steady right now but I bet it pours before dark.

Comment

Puddy Tat from this morning.

Comment

Heck ya!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
                        Since you are going to be tied up with these new leases you can just send me the coordinates to all of your ANF spots and I'll tend to them....
                        There’s a couple over there I don’t mind showing you.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                          Where you at now cracker? I saw you jumped over to,101
                          lol. I was company man for PRI up until they decided to stack out until the new year. I going to work for concho monday out in south east new mexico.

Comment

Pretty cat! Lots of color. Female?

Comment

Originally posted by JSAPP View Post
                              lol. I was company man for PRI up until they decided to stack out until the new year. I going to work for concho monday out in south east new mexico.
                              Holler at me. I’m like 15min from Jal. I’ll buy you dinner at the good ol D Bar Cafe

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                Pretty cat! Lots of color. Female?
                                Little male

Comment

Working...
                                X