No announcement yet.

Buck Attractant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missouri - non bait state. Water, I guess.

Comment

I have a buddy that starts using tinks in October all they way thru January and a lot of it. He kills big mature bucks with a bow most every year. He will go thru a lot of it, making trails and scrapes not just hanging it in the tree. I really haven't ever tried it as hard as he has but I may try this year since I don't really need meat this year.

Comment

i have not had much luck with those products. Nilla works sometimes.

Comment

Trophy Buck Corn.

Comment

A fresh dark tarsal gland cut off another buck works really well. A recently used tampon hanging about 4' off the ground on a tree limb works too. Obviously deer corn. Real doe urine works. Code Blue Grave Digger with Doe Estrous attracts deer very well. Nothing else I've ever used I can say truly made a difference. Like others have said most of it is just a gimmick.

Comment

Best attraction is Doe 😁👍

Comment

Nothing I’ve found better than a large number of does during breeding time. If it takes used feminine products to kill a big buck, well I guess I don’t want to kill one bad enough!

Comment

I'm very selective on when I use it but I've had great success using doe estrous scents. I've had many bucks come straight to it. I think a lot of folks use it too often or at the wrong time.

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                    I think 99% of all products with a picture of a big buck on them are a waste of money.
                    So what is the 1% that actually works ????

Comment

Vanilla trophy buck corn.
                      Grows big antlers and brings em in from 13+ miles.

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                        So what is the 1% that actually works ????
                        Good old corn, rice bran, tarsal glands, and urine from a hot doe.

The only thing I use that has a picture of a deer on it is corn, guess that's the 1%

Comment

used at the right time, I have had good luck with http://www.franksdeerurine.com/

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                            there is this one guy that uses his sister in law's tampons
                            Here I am.

Ive digressed to simply scraping trees and peeing on them.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              A fresh dark tarsal gland cut off another buck works really well. A recently used tampon hanging about 4' off the ground on a tree limb works too. Obviously deer corn. Real doe urine works. Code Blue Grave Digger with Doe Estrous attracts deer very well. Nothing else I've ever used I can say truly made a difference. Like others have said most of it is just a gimmick.
                              Woah......did the King of Rice Bran honestly not give his own product it’s due merit? I figured RB would be first on your list

Comment

Protein and a hot doe

Comment

Working...
                                X