Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I made a pretty good bet today with a cute lil gal from Ohio and a friend of mine. Frogs win she takes me out to at resteraunt of my choice. Buckeyes win I have to take her to dinner at resteraunt of her choice. Either way gonna have dinner with a cute gal from Ohio.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      I think I made a pretty good bet today with a cute lil gal from Ohio and a friend of mine. Frogs win she takes me out to at resteraunt of my choice. Buckeyes win I have to take her to dinner at resteraunt of her choice. Either way gonna have dinner with a cute gal from Ohio.
      Genius

Comment

Texas wins this weekend. USC QB is one-dimensional. -21 yards rushing combined in the first two games. Saturday rain in Austin....90% chance so far. Texas going to keep it on the ground???? Aggies need to keep the offense rolling and score big.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          Genius
          Curt just tryin to be like you smart and all

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
            You post some great Crappie pics. Do you guide up there?

I should! Trade some trips fish tourneys and try to go when I can! So many lakes. So little time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

She might wanna go to Skyline!! Gonna be a long drive!![emoji2]
              I would suggest a large 3 way and a coney!![emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                She might wanna go to Skyline!! Gonna be a long drive!![emoji2]
                I would suggest a large 3 way and a coney!![emoji106]

Nah she's flying/driving down here in January for business so it's my call.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  What is more odd is that Aggy couldn't capitalize on Texas being down. TCU and BU did.
                  LOL....keep hittin that pipe.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                    Sure...you do you![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by 2coolforschool View Post
                      TCU is the new torch bearer as far as collegiate football in Texas is concerned. When is the last time they had a losing season?

Lol [emoji23]
                      WUT?

Comment

Watch the last 2 minutes. He’s no Tom Herman but I’ll take him https://youtu.be/gZoduvld65g

Comment

Dang Billy - I just found you on twitter...when did you move to San Fransisco?

Your candid posting translates there as well I see - but i wasn't really looking for info on your height and bowel movements

https://twitter.com/billy_mantooth

Comment

2018 College Football -Week 3

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                            Watch the last 2 minutes. He’s no Tom Herman but I’ll take him https://youtu.be/gZoduvld65g

Can’t even post a positive Aggy hype video without Tom Herman in your mouth...[emoji23][emoji23]. Always comparing... always trying to measure against....[emoji23][emoji23]. “But but we left them ...”
                            Last edited by Smart; 09-13-2018, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Who plays tonight, any big games? Something I can catch on the AFN?

Comment

She got any other cute friends I can make a bet with

Comment

Working...
                                X