This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
    If your going to claim Texas recruits don’t get some bias in rankings, like other programs do as well, then your sticking your head in the sand.

I’ve heard you claim strong was good coach and had better staff than sumlin, Herman was gonna be the man. 9-10 win seasons for past 5 years, and yet you continue to suck.

So if they recruits aren’t over inflated by rankings and are legit talented, why do y’all suck? Is it coaching or talent?

Recruiting rankings this decade say got plenty talent, but u say you have good coaches... something isn’t computing.... I say it’s your coaches suck personally [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree at the moment but we are only 2 games into year 2.

Strong was far from my first choice. I questioned Herman due to his lack of D but then that seemed better last year.

I don't suck bro. LOL. I am just an optimistic kinda guy. The negative Debbie downers drive me nuts.

It's not just Texas homeboy.

Others that are sucking:

Florida
    FSU (second year in a row for Jimbo's player sucking)
    Miami
    Michigan
    USC
    Nebraska
    Tennessee
    Notre Dame for years.

Your team had all the recruits for a few years. All we heard was how y'all ran this state yet you couldn't capitalize on Texas being down. TCU and BU schooled you. It wasn't your coaches that sucked. It was your entire program for it's entire existence save the one decade.

Newsflash, a large portion of the Texas fanbase is already screaming for Herman to be fired. Why so much talent yet so much sucking? I'm not there yet.
    Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-12-2018, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Did you really just say "Debbie downer"? Are you teaching third grade now?[emoji23]

Comment

Most of the time in here it seems that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          If a few injuries could change that how do you have this mythical "SEC status" talent and depth then?

Yall say this every year.....tap the brakes until Alabama, Auburn and LSU come to town..... Yall played well versus Clemson....but we really don't know how good Clemson is either 2 games in. They have played some D2 team called Furman and yall.

Y'all.........

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
            Bevo is a freaking rock star.

Tip of the hat to Ms. Ralphie in Colorado.

big red fans here are not to happy this week.HOOK EM HORNS

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
              And if it gets really bad there is a weather delay in Auburn and the only game you get at night is BAMA...and Eli!

Good luck with the fish and the game.
              I was thinking that in this day and age of entitlement those 2 QBs there shouldn't have to compete for the job! They should both tell Nick to stick it and go somewhere they can be pandered too! Maybe let him know Nov 1st or 2nd!

Crappie are in trouble this weekend! I haven't caught a lake Fork crappie in 3 weeks nearly!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                I was thinking that in this day and age of entitlement those 2 QBs there shouldn't have to compete for the job! They should both tell Nick to stick it and go somewhere they can be pandered too! Maybe let him know Nov 1st or 2nd!

Crappie are in trouble this weekend! I haven't caught a lake Fork crappie in 3 weeks nearly!
                Glad you're thinking ahead like I am.

I knew you were not catching anything, your son is taking over the No. 1 position in the boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  I agree at the moment but we are only 2 games into year 2.

Strong was far from my first choice. I questioned Herman due to his lack of D but then that seemed better last year.

I don't suck bro. LOL. I am just an optimistic kinda guy. The negative Debbie downers drive me nuts.

It's not just Texas homeboy.

Others that are sucking:

Florida
                  FSU (second year in a row for Jimbo's player sucking)
                  Miami
                  Michigan
                  USC
                  Nebraska
                  Tennessee
                  Notre Dame for years.

Your team had all the recruits for a few years. All we heard was how y'all ran this state yet you couldn't capitalize on Texas being down. TCU and BU schooled you. It wasn't your coaches that sucked. It was your entire program for it's entire existence save the one decade.

Newsflash, a large portion of the Texas fanbase is already screaming for Herman to be fired. Why so much talent yet so much sucking? I'm not there yet.

I would not agree that Michigan or USC has sucked recently. Both teams have won 10 or more games in 2 of the last 3 seasons. UT or TAMU would KILL for a 10 win season.

I do agree on the whole "TAMU didn't capitalize on UT being down" point. However, it's worth nothing that since 1996, TAMU has won 1 conference title, and the Longhorns have won 2 conference titles. That's it. The modern-day gap between the 2 programs has all but disappeared it seems.

Comment

This weekend is a quiet slate of games overall, but it's a big weekend for the big 12 imo. If TCU, Texas, and Oklahoma State all lose, and if Duke stomps Baylor, people are gonna be saying that the Big 12 sucks ***. Tech getting stomped by Ole Miss didn't help either..

Comment

Once upon a time, my oldest daughter was a big fan of One Direction. I think one of Middleton’s daughters gave her a shirt.

Good memories.

Gig ‘Em!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                        This weekend is a quiet slate of games overall, but it's a big weekend for the big 12 imo. If TCU, Texas, and Oklahoma State all lose, and if Duke stomps Baylor, people are gonna be saying that the Big 12 sucks ***. Tech getting stomped by Ole Miss didn't help either..

They already suck a** lol

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                          I would not agree that Michigan or USC has sucked recently. Both teams have won 10 or more games in 2 of the last 3 seasons. UT or TAMU would KILL for a 10 win season.

I do agree on the whole "TAMU didn't capitalize on UT being down" point. However, it's worth nothing that since 1996, TAMU has won 1 conference title, and the Longhorns have won 2 conference titles. That's it. The modern-day gap between the 2 programs has all but disappeared it seems.
                          They won a Natty...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            I don't know how Texas could beat Southlake Carrol with that **** offense....but I'll be watching that and the Frawgs. 1st weekend of CFB at home, may have to go get some ribs and fire up the trash can pit...

Hell the defense sucked **** through a straw all game and you mention the offense? 4 missed FGs and a dropped TD pass in the end zone by Tulsa? ... plus 21 points in the second half? .... I’m more concerned about them than the offense. The O at least moved the ball some....negated by stupid penalties and drops. All fixable.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              Na, you finally have SEC talent/depth....

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                                They won a Natty...

A&M invented two nattys for the wall in 2011 so there’s that.... oh wait..[emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X