• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep after em. Randy Newberg shoots grouse when he elk hunts

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
      Time to do the "Cat Road Shuffle".

Congrats on the "kill" and good luck on the Elk.
      HAHAHA

I loved that born and raised series!

Comment

Got busted buy swirling wind this evening but found a small heard of cows beded. Never saw a bull. Gonna slip back in there in the morning. I’m be of the guys in our group killed a blue grouse this evening. Goodnight y’all I’m beat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You still in em?

Comment

Got a tip from a friend about a heard of 80 head last night that’s a little ways south of here on some blm land going to check it out this morning. Archery elk hunting ain’t for the faint of heart.

Comment

. Took my PIC with me on a scouting mission last night. Everyone needed a change up and a regroup. We’re tired of the elk kicking our butts. And hiking miles and miles for no reason

Comment

Awesome pic

Comment

Well this morning was a bust. We found the elk we got the hint about but they were 1/2 a mile across the fence on private land.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Okay here we go. Got the elk spotted about a mile up on private land the elk I’m hoping will come down and water on this creek I’m sitting above as soon I think the elk are committed I’ll move down lower my self and try to get in position. Lots of pieces to this puzzle and the elk are gonna have to cooperate. Sorry this thread hasn’t been filled with carnage but I can assure you all it hasn’t been for lack of effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Bh_liberty View Post
                        Okay here we go. Got the elk spotted about a mile up on private land the elk I’m hoping will come down and water on this creek I’m sitting above as soon I think the elk are committed I’ll move down lower my self and try to get in position. Lots of pieces to this puzzle and the elk are gonna have to cooperate. Sorry this thread hasn’t been filled with carnage but I can assure you all it hasn’t been for lack of effort.

That’s why they call it hunting, not killing

Comment

Originally posted by Bh_liberty View Post

Good luck!!!

Comment

Good luck and stay after it

Comment

Good Luck Tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Buck View Post
                                Good Luck Tomorrow.

Im hoping its more like he killed one and didnt have a chance to post it yet and can sleep in this morning!

Comment

Working...
                                X