Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers for you and yours. Long road ahead but neonatal care is incredible these days. My nephew went through the almost exact same thing and now his Kase is almost two and doing great. Hang in there.

Comment

That’s tough to read but have faith that they are doing the right thing. Prayers up for your little man, won’t be long till your taking him on his first hunt!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Knee mail sent to Emmett and the entire family. God bless the little buy and our prayer is for complete healing.

Comment

Sent

Comment

My wife is a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner, and while 24 weeks IS early, she says they send a very large majority home healthy and ready for the next 85 years, it just takes a little time to get them caught up. Prayers up for your family.

Comment

You got it bud prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up brother!

Comment

Prayers sent for your family

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Colton,
                              I want you and your family to know that my family will be praying fervently for you, Emmett and Krystal. I want you all to know that the Lord will not forget you during these times, or ever! My family and I went through this just a few short months ago when our sweet baby twins were born at 2 pounds. I see them daily and I’m reminded how miraculous they are and how loving God is. His love, grace, mercy and kindness was poured out upon us just as it will be on sweet Emmett and your family. I want you to know that if you would like to talk or have any questions that you can reach out to me anytime day or night.

Father God,
                              We come to you humble and undeserving of everything that you have given to us. The love that you have shown as he is beyond anything that we could possibly fathom or understand. At this tim we lift Emmett Colton and Krystal up to you, Lord. We know Lord that the children have a special place in your kingdom, we pray that you send your angels at this time to protect sweet Emmett. Hem him up on all sides, and protect him from any further complications. Your words say, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.” Your kingdom is their kingdom. What a powerful message that is. Almighty father, bless the doctors and nurses, guide their hands so that they provide the best possible care, and make all the right decisions for this beautiful child and his family. It is in your precious son’s name, the most powerful name that will ever roll off anyone’s lips, that we pray. Amen.

Justin (409)782-2691

Comment

Praying

Comment

Working...
                                X