No announcement yet.

score please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got some body shots of him. Think confirms he is 5+. Took my dad out this morning and hunted til 10:30 with no luck. He was there yesterday at 6:00pm. He'll slip up soon enough.

Comment

Mid 120s...pretty deer. Good luck!

Comment

125-135

Comment

Bruiser of a deer
          Definitely 5+. Prolly 6 or 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
            He's definitely short of 140 sir. I'd guess closer to 130". Nice deer
            x2. Terrible G4's hurt

I got him at 6.5

Comment

Ground check him and get a tape on that stud!

Comment

130ish

Comment

Hunted til 10:30 Tuesday. He showed up at 2pm. His time is limited.

Comment

Looks like might have missed our chance. No pics in over a week. Im guessing he either got shot or followed a doe to the next county.

The last pic I got.

Comment

That dude is 6.5 and not 5.5

Comment

Mature deer prob go 135”-140”

Comment

He is at least 6.5 ! He might show back up you never know keep after him .. of course he might show back up with half a rack to .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You leave and go on one little hunting trip and come home to pics like this.

And these little fellers getting sideways over the feeder. Spike on the right, is actually missing his entire tail. Will be interesting to see if I get pics in future years.

Comment

Well 137 2/8. Unfortunately, we don't know who shot him. Was setting up a new feeder this afternoon, and just happened to walk up on him dead in a downed tree top. Talked to the two closest neighbors and neither knew anything. Somebody made a really poor shot with a bow. Entrance just in front of shoulder. Exit just in front of back leg. Angled hard to them. Zero blood from either hole. The direction he came from someone was either trespassing on neighbors property or he could have gotten bumped from the next property over. With no blood and only one lung, good luck! Don't think whoever shot him made it on to my property or I probably would have had pics of them. Not sure if Im more annoyed that someone tried such a crappy shot or they didn't put in a bigger effort to recover. Sucks but at least we wont spend the next year hunting a ghost.

Comment

Working...
                              X