No announcement yet.

Just Stop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunters are often their own worst enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
      Was it on the kill list or on the no kill list?
      And we have a winner!

Comment

I agree it’s nice to let them mature but in some places you better shoot when you see a decent one or the people on the bordering properties will for sure. And i don’t ever eat the horns.

Comment

Preach On

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
            Read first sentence.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
            I did. Can you give me an example of why an adult should be ridiculed? If you read my post, I also said if he followed lease rules, and it's legal why ridicule anyone regardless of age?

Comment

Originally posted by fishinguy View Post
              If it is legal and makes you happy go for it. Everyone has different ambitions no need to push your agenda on someone else.

Comment

He never said he would ridicule an adult. Did he ??

Comment

Originally posted by smokeless View Post
                  He never said he would ridicule an adult. Did he ??
                  He said he would never ridicule a child. Nothing about an adult.

Comment

I agree with you 100%. I'm not a rich man, and unlike these so called hunters, I hunt for meat. There are a lot of people, so called hunters, who hunt for horns. If a small buck or doe comes my way, and it is legal to take, then it's mine. And I really don't care what anybody thinks. I think many people have lost what hunting is about. To me its about going out with friends and family and enjoy the outdoors, and provide meat for the table. So if I am hunting near you, and you decide to let a buck go because you think it will be a better buck next year, then it will be your loss and my gain, because if it is legal to take, I will definitely be enjoying the meat it provides, and you can go and enjoy your bologna sandwich while daydreaming about the one that may have been.

Comment

I got a couple to add to the list.....

It's called Facebook....calling it "The book of faces" is stupid.....you're actually making the title longer to try to sound cool.

Men over the age of 17 need to stop using the term "haters". Actually, they should never have started....but here we are, so quit! It makes you sound ignorant.

I'll think of another one in a minute...

Oh yeah, stop telling your friends who aren't on facebook, about all the dumb **** on facebook. This is why we don't have Facebook.....because we don't want to know which adult is acting like a 14 year old today.
                      Last edited by Dale Moser; 11-09-2018, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        I got a couple to add to the list.....

It's called Facebook....calling it "The book of faces" is stupid.....you're actually making the title longer to try to sound cool.

Men over the age of 17 need to stop using the term "haters". Actually, they should never have started....but here we are, so quit! It makes you sound ignorant.

I'll think of another one in a minute...
                        LOL, I'm long past trying to sound cool, trust me. You however will never apparently grow out of the pot stirring stage.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                          LOL, I'm long past trying to sound cool, trust me. You however will never apparently grow out of the pot stirring stage.
                          I'm not stirring anything, I thought we were ranting about Facebook on Texasbowhunter here......are we not?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                            Each circumstance is different. But there is no way I'd ridicule a child for shooting a legal deer of any size.
                            How I feel. Grown *** men should be ashamed, they were once young and inexperienced.

Comment

Who cares

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                Technically it is possible to harvest a deer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Smart? Care to rebuttle?

Comment

Working...
                                X