Congrats Bish!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nice axis Bisch! Congrats

Comment

Anyone seeing any whitetail rutting?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Comment

When do they normally rut in the Juno highway area? First time hunting this area.

Comment

Most of the time they start running pretty good the week after Thanksgiving. I have taken most of my mature bucks in that time frame.

Comment

Thanks Grant. I need to start to planning my trip around that time.

Comment

Yeah I say the week after thanksgiving to maybe first or second week of December

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by chicken fried View Post
                  When do they normally rut in the Juno highway area? First time hunting this area.
                  I was hunting north of I-10 this weekend and the rut has started there

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                    I was hunting north of I-10 this weekend and the rut has started there
                    Thanks for the Intel. Trying to plan my trip to lease near Devils river.

What phase? Bucks split up and showing dominance, Bucks chasing or bucks locked down on does?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamerendino View Post
                      Thanks for the Intel. Trying to plan my trip to lease near Devils river.

What phase? Bucks split up and showing dominance, Bucks chasing or bucks locked down on does?

Chasing hard , was seeing some already broken up

Comment

Good luck to everyone who will be hunting over the long holiday weekend!!!!

And Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

Bisch

Comment

We have a new deer killer in the family. She decided it was time to start shooting her own taco meat

Comment

Awesome Stolle. Congrats to the new hunter/killer

Comment

Great family pics! Congrats to all the successful hunters and congrats to the Mom and Dads who make it happen for the kids.

Comment

Should start to see the mature bucks this week. I have seen and taken a lot of bucks this time of year. Just be patient and don’t get trigger happy. Good luck to you guys! I will be there next Friday great time of the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X