Middle of North Texas Annual Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PoppinPiggies View Post
    Last night I finally got me a WallHanger gonna do a write up thread shortly.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Congrats on a great buck!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
      Ttt.. weekend roll call. One more week of golf for me then it's huntin season.
      I’m done until mid-November. Good luck to all you MONT hunters. Shoot straight. Aim small, miss small.

Comment

Wadda go Ryan! Congrats on a whopper. That is a big bodied deer too. What did he weigh?
        He weighed 181 lbs gutted

Comment

My uncles out chasing a Big 8 right now gonna wait a week or two to hunt a doe in hopes of not boogering up his chances.

Comment

Anything from anybody?

Man this thread has been on the down low all of October?

I am glad we got some rain this past couple of days. Our wheat was no tilled in on September 1st and has had no rain till this past few days. I hope it comes up and our season will be back on track. We check our rain by our camera pics. As yall know out in our area it could rain 2 inches on one side of your place and a mile away you don't get a drop.
            Attached Files

Comment

Headed out tomorrow. Expecting a lot of lookin, visitin, eatin, drinkin and sleepin. Hunting optional!
              Safe travels to all and post some pics.

Comment

We are heading up to Throckmorton on the 17-19th. It's always a surprise as to what we'll see with no cameras or feeders. Last year I knocked down a 143" and 133" in back to back hunts. Hoping for lots of activity this year!

Comment

Tracked a big 8 pt for my uncle last week, if I can figure out how to blur his face I will post a pic

Comment

Last edited by PoppinPiggies; 11-03-2022, 02:54 PM. Reason: Make smaller

Comment

Might do a write up with trail cam pics and stuff in the Campfire haven't decided yet

Comment

VERY nice. Congrats to the hunter. The Poppin Piggies clan is rolling…
                        Last edited by mikemorvan; 11-03-2022, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Hunt a lease in Wichita county. Been super slow. Getting rain last couple weeks. Not seeing the bucks we usually see. Seeing a lot more pigs. Anyone else in the area seeing anything good yet?

Comment

Originally posted by PoppinPiggies View Post
                            Might do a write up with trail cam pics and stuff in the Campfire haven't decided yet
                            Very nice! Congrats on the buck and the track.
                            Do ya hire out to track?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunt-R View Post
                              Hunt a lease in Wichita county. Been super slow. Getting rain last couple weeks. Not seeing the bucks we usually see. Seeing a lot more pigs. Anyone else in the area seeing anything good yet?
                              Did I buy your vertix a couple of years ago?

Comment

Did I buy your vertix a couple of years ago?
                                Yes you did. Have you whacked any deer with it? How’s the hunting going for you this season?

Comment

Working...
                                X