He killed him yesterday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great buck!

Comment

That’s a great looking buck man.

Comment

Congratulations to Michael on a heck of deer. Dale, Michael wouldn’t be a superintendent for a construction company by chance? I think we might have crossed paths a few years ago on a new school build.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullfrog90 View Post
          Congratulations to Michael on a heck of deer. Dale, Michael wouldn’t be a superintendent for a construction company by chance? I think we might have crossed paths a few years ago on a new school build.

He would. In Crowley I bet.

Comment

I thought that was him, Mike is a solid dude wish I would’ve talked more hunting and fishing with him. It was a Fwisd school on the southwest side of town.

Comment

Congrats to Michael and a beautiful buck deer.

Comment

That's a great looking buck!!!

Comment

Antelope have been in the area for a long time. I hadn’t seen many of them the last few years though. There are also some really nice deer in that open country where you took that pic. Surprising as it sounds with no trees for miles around.

Comment

Bump.. how is everyone around Throckmorton/Young county looking lately? Gonna go try to slip in Thursday-Monday..

Comment

Originally posted by Slingshot17 View Post
                      Bump.. how is everyone around Throckmorton/Young county looking lately? Gonna go try to slip in Thursday-Monday..
                      Horns are terrible this year on my place. Tons of pigs. In the five years I've had my place this is the worst year by far for bucks.

Everything is super dry. I did get a 0.25 inch on Monday. Looks like a chance for more Sunday and Monday.

Comment

Last night I finally got me a WallHanger gonna do a write up thread shortly.
                        [IMG][/IMG]
                        Last edited by PoppinPiggies; 10-13-2022, 07:15 AM. Reason: Pic to big

Comment

I’d say so!! Very nice. Great buck and looks like a great shot. Congrats man!!

Comment

Originally posted by PoppinPiggies View Post
                            Last night I finally got me a WallHanger gonna do a write up thread shortly.
                            [IMG][/IMG]
                            Heck yea, congrats!

ac

Comment

Wadda go Ryan! Congrats on a whopper. That is a big bodied deer too. What did he weigh?

Comment

Ttt.. weekend roll call. One more week of golf for me then it's huntin season.

Comment

Working...
                                X