No announcement yet.

Sonora / Sutton County 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solid Axis, not a dang thing wrong with hammering him with the smoke pole! Looks like a fine station meal there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Puddles under feeders off 2129, finally!

Comment

Made it out again for another few days and it’s dry dry dry!!!!! Lots of axis moving around and the WT are looking really good! Protein is getting hammered by every critter out there. Filled some water troughs to help the deer stay hydrated. I did get to shoot my biggest axis to date with a rifle which is a plus. Time to put the gun down and get the bow out for that 30inch plus axis!

Comment

Dang! You are stacking those axis up!!!

Congrats!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
            Dang! You are stacking those axis up!!!

Congrats!

Bisch

Ive been at the right place at the right time! Now really need to start putting the gun down

Comment

Awesome. I got a great buck in Sonora with WTHO. Honest outfitter.

Comment

Looks like we got some good rain out there! Thank goodness!

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTrophyBowhunter View Post
                  Looks like we got some good rain out there! Thank goodness!

Man I was out a couple months ago and we were GREEEEEN. 2 weeks ago and burned to a crisp and had rain each week before I got there! Crazy what these temps do. Hoping we got good rain yesterday. Appeared we did.

Comment

I got right at 1/2” here at my house. It was sooooooooooo nice to see water falling out of the sky!!!

Bisch

Comment

Dry and hot this weekend! Axis seem to be finishing the rut around our place. Didn’t hear nearly as much roaring as I did a few weeks ago.

Comment

Anyone know if we got any rain over there?

Comment

Radar-estimated precipitation accumulation for the past 24 hours to 3 days. High resolution and interactive rainfall data on Google Maps.

Comment

just curious how folks are recovering from the anthrax outbreak. Im kind of concerned. we are about 8 miles west and 12 miles south of town. We were starting to have some deer show back up then all of a sudden about mid June went to almost zero! We have not hunted since the outbreak, just keep all feeders going to help with the recovery.

Comment

Had a pretty good rain on the 25th feeder pens where full of water. Had to be 1” or better.

Comment

Originally posted by Faulkster View Post
                                just curious how folks are recovering from the anthrax outbreak. Im kind of concerned. we are about 8 miles west and 12 miles south of town. We were starting to have some deer show back up then all of a sudden about mid June went to almost zero! We have not hunted since the outbreak, just keep all feeders going to help with the recovery.

I haven’t heard of anything in Sonora. I did read they isolated an area that had aoudad infected around del Rio I believe.

Comment

Working...
                                X