Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its available on the web somewhere....curious to read it myself

Comment

I believe people use to poach the kings place as a middle finger to the operation. And obviously they had big deer still do but if I had no neighbors for thousands of acres I would too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd like to read it also might pick up a few pointers.

Comment

Have your wife reach out to him on Facebook !
          My wife received a free personalized copy with free shipping directly from Charles.

Comment

Is it the guy who found religion and turned him self in???

Comment

I listened to the podcast and have to wonder if this guy is all real or is he just half full of caca and a good story teller

Comment

Just listened to both episodes on the podcasts. Very interesting. This guy stayed in the wilderness for up to 27 days at a time, just him, his bow, a rifle and a ruck to kill monsters. Guy had some balls of steel if everything in his stories are true... He does make a decent point, back in the time period when it all occurred poaching was the equivalent to a speeding ticket now... Who on here speeds while driving, we all do. We know its against the law but we still do it so what makes this any different??

Comment

I am sure this has been answered on here. But.... what is the podcast name? Same as book title?

Comment

I'd love to read it as well. Love the way you are doing this!

Comment

I’ve been meaning to buy the book for a while. Some of the responses on here just tickle me. He paid his debt to society and that’s all that matters.

Comment

I bought the book and read it while on the long flight to Africa, I enjoyed it.

Comment

I'd love to read it as well. Love the way you are doing this!

Comment

It was a dang good read, it captivated my outlaw side....lol.

Comment

After listening to the podcast and stuff I can't help but wonder how many deer in the record books weren't legal?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                                I am sure this has been answered on here. But.... what is the podcast name? Same as book title?
                                Its on The Big Honker podcast. 2 episodes

Comment

Working...
                                X