No announcement yet.

A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They did a helluva job with his makeup and his acting was great in that last scene. Cierse needs her arse whipped.,

Comment

Too bad there was no pig jousting.

Comment

Missed it last night but recorded it, can't wait

Comment

incredible episode last night, I wanted it to keep going.

Comment

Hodor!

Comment

Originally posted by Fordman View Post
              incredible episode last night, I wanted it to keep going.

same here.....gonna be interesting next week..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                They did a helluva job with his makeup and his acting was great in that last scene. Cierse needs her arse whipped.,
                I agree, I think they nailed the scene pretty good. I have always thought the actor playing Joff did an outstanding job of bringing that character to life. Cersie is just getting started, trust me on that one.

Any non-book readers want to predict who did the poisoning? They set it up pretty good.

I have a feeling they will give us an idea next week. The books let us know pretty quick as well.

Comment

I predict it was the new queens grandmother that did the poisoning. But man what a great episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                    I agree, I think they nailed the scene pretty good. I have always thought the actor playing Joff did an outstanding job of bringing that character to life.
                    I agree with you about his acting. He really makes it easy for all of us to hate the "character". The actress who plays Sansa said in an interview that the Joffrey character was essentially a "Medieval Justin Bieber"! That's a pretty good "characterization" for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                      I agree, I think they nailed the scene pretty good. I have always thought the actor playing Joff did an outstanding job of bringing that character to life. Cersie is just getting started, trust me on that one.

Any non-book readers want to predict who did the poisoning? They set it up pretty good.

I have a feeling they will give us an idea next week. The books let us know pretty quick as well.
                      Go back and watch carefully and it is obvious.

Comment

I have not read the books but follow the tv series. Man I wanted Joff to meet his end so bad and when he did I was like *** really!!??? It was great I loved it and the makeup that they did was awesome too. I think I know who did it aswell but Im not sure. Was thinking the grandmother. But she did say something about how much of a monster one must be to kill someone on their wedding day, so maybe it wasnt her.

Comment

I thought the grandmother at first, but after watching it several times, I think it was either the Stark girl or the Maiston (sp?) that the kings mother sent to the kitchen.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                            Go back and watch carefully and it is obvious.
                            Yep. I liked the diversion they threw in there.

Comment

It is fun watching this with my husband since he has not read the books and he keeps asking me, what's next....I tell him just wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by Nado View Post
                                I have not read the books but follow the tv series. Man I wanted Joff to meet his end so bad and when he did I was like *** really!!??? It was great I loved it and the makeup that they did was awesome too. I think I know who did it aswell but Im not sure. Was thinking the grandmother. But she did say something about how much of a monster one must be to kill someone on their wedding day, so maybe it wasnt her.
                                That's exactly why I think it was the old bitty! What a great way to cover her plot than to abhor the act of murdering someone on their wedding day.

If the drink was poisoned, didn't Joff spill his poisoned drink on the Imp?? And the imp then took a nice little 'taste' from his finger?? Which means the imp should have been sick/dying too???

So... maybe it was the meat pie that he was chowing on (no one else was eating it)??? Which was so excitedly referenced to by the new queen- which means it was possibly her doing (the little monster! )

Either way- I sure hope it was Sansa's doing!! What a great way to get revenge for her brother!
                                Last edited by Roy; 04-14-2014, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X