A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    How are those that don't have HBO watching it....?
    Secret

Comment

I am a BIG fan of Game! Just yesterday I read an article that the show is rapidly catching up to the books and THAT is a problem. The author has NOT written the planned last two books he has planned so thus the potential problems with the series. I thought the premier this past Sunday was better than the other series I always watch AND this season is supposed to have more ACTION than last season. I'm a DRAGON QUEEN FAN, for obvious reasons, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
        I am a BIG fan of Game! Just yesterday I read an article that the show is rapidly catching up to the books and THAT is a problem. The author has NOT written the planned last two books he has planned so thus the potential problems with the series. I thought the premier this past Sunday was better than the other series I always watch AND this season is supposed to have more ACTION than last season. I'm a DRAGON QUEEN FAN, for obvious reasons, lol!
        We are still in book 3 mostly. There is some book 4 and book 5... But seasons 5 and 6 should be possible with what is written.

Comment

I hope they don't pull a Sopranos or Mad Men and make us wait two or three years for another season in a few years.

Comment

I bet they start slowing things down in order to avoid delays. I hope not though...GOT is awesome and yes we need more Kahlissi!

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
              He has been working on book 7 for several years and it "should" be out by the time they are done with GOT season 6. So, that should give them another season for the show, maybe 2 if they decide to slow things down. After that though, I have no clue what they intend to do. Martin has always taken around 4-6 yrs, if not more, to finish a book in this series.

Yes, this should be a very exciting season of GOT. Book 3 is probably my ALL TIME favorite fiction.

fyi - Be sure to tune in this Sunday. Should be a good one!

Originally posted by Tcooper93 View Post
              I bet they start slowing things down in order to avoid delays. I hope not though...GOT is awesome and yes we need more Kahlissi!
              Did somebody say something about more Khaleesi?
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Birddog66; 04-10-2014, 10:43 AM.

Comment

What would you do for your little sword

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                  He has been working on book 7 for several years and it "should" be out by the time they are done with GOT season 6. So, that should give them another season for the show, maybe 2 if they decide to slow things down. After that though, I have no clue what they intend to do. Martin has always taken around 4-6 yrs, if not more, to finish a book in this series.

Yes, this should be a very exciting season of GOT. Book 3 is probably my ALL TIME favorite fiction.

fyi - Be sure to tune in this Sunday. Should be a good one!

Did somebody say something about more Khaleesi?
                  I swear she is a guard here at work!!

Comment

Martin and another author DJ Molles need too be chained too word processors, this leave us hanging is for the birds!

Back too work on barndominium, quicker I move in quicker I get hbo

Comment

Got a little choked up in this latest episode...

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

Just finished it myself. Great episode . Glad to see that little **** get his due
                        Last edited by Smart; 04-13-2014, 11:56 PM.

Comment

One of the most satisfying episodes so far!

Comment

Finally!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewski View Post
                              One of the most satisfying episodes so far!
                              Originally posted by coonazz View Post
                              Finally!!
                              Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!

Comment

No more King Jeffery

Comment

Working...
                                X