Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are at the RAC saturday.

Comment

we are heading to nacona/bowie tomorrow with the 8s and 11s to get rained out saturday and possibly play a 1 day sunday. we were able to throw a team together, team hustle, using 5 older brothers from our 8u team and 4 more from brocks team, for an 11u team, and they both play at the same field so it all worked out well if the rain lets us play. winning teams in each division get customized nacona gloves

good luck fellas

Comment

Good luck to ya'll as well... get those gloves!

Comment

Wish we could have joined yall - We are in Grand Prairie for the rain out.

Comment

Nokona gloves are awesome. My father in law bought Brady one 2 years ago and it's his most prized possession.

Comment

My boy's team will be trying to get a Nokona glove as well. Hoping it doesn't rain out.

Comment

We got rained out today but have been told the 11s will play tomorrow in Henrietta, the 8s got canceled but we were able to jump in the 9open bracket so they will play tomorrow too.

The boys are tearing up the pool right now...

Comment

2-0 with a walk off single in second game..
                  Heading to some park in katy tomorrow...

Meanwhile..in the no-longer-free front parking lot of bbusa... one of the guys that runs the place is having a bad day..

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    2-0 with a walk off single in second game..
                    Heading to some park in katy tomorrow...

Meanwhile..in the no-longer-free front parking lot of bbusa... one of the guys that runs the place is having a bad day..
                    Is that really at BBUSA? What does Larson drive?lol Them mugs got me last week on the no free parking.

Comment

Thsts not larsens.. but yeh its really bbusa..one of the guys that helps run the place

Comment

Well another weekend of ball in the books for my 10yo. We played a double header Saturday and Sunday out at cotton ranch. The boys were flat and deflated the entire weekend. I think the fatigue from a long spring has finally set in. One more double header next weekend and he will get a much needed break. On a positive note he continues to swing the bat extremely well and managed 2 dingers in the first game this morning. One was his first grand slam! 13yo will play 3 weekends in a row and then on to gulf shores. Baseball has been a roller coaster, but we sure love it! Hope all the kiddos had a good weekend on the diamond!

Comment

My son got a nondisplaced crack in a bone in his hand while making a tag on a kid that didn't slide into home, he tagged the kid in the knee's hard, his mitt flew about 10' off his hand and you could tell he was in instant pain.

Comment

Got to the ship.. 15 hours at a ball park dominating other teams..and ran into a really good set of AAA 8 yearolds playing up .. that played us hard and inched us out with a single run in last inning. Little team were monsters on the field with fantastic IQ.... parents not so great..

Tan caught all 5 games today (sans one inning wear i took him out to cool him off).
                            Played phenominal and got some hits today and finally got a hold of a good one to drop in deep outfield with no one under it for a change.

Comment

Bought Tan a cooling vest preparing for bama heat.... and put it to work this weekend.... seems to have worked well.

Comment

Originally posted by Txprowler View Post
                                My son got a nondisplaced crack in a bone in his hand while making a tag on a kid that didn't slide into home, he tagged the kid in the knee's hard, his mitt flew about 10' off his hand and you could tell he was in instant pain.
                                Prayers for your ball player..

Comment

Working...
                                X