No announcement yet.

Weston’s surgery updates.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, that report and video just made my day!! Praise God!!

You got this Weston!! THE OFFICIAL TBH SUPERMAN/SUPERHERO!! Woo Hoo!!
    Last edited by SaltwaterSlick; 05-16-2019, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Great! Prayers continuing and Thanks for the updates on the little Superman!

Comment

God is good! Continued prayers for you all.

Comment

Great job Weston! Praying for a full and complete recovery. He's looking pretty good so far. Keep us updated.

Comment

Cruising for chicks in the hospital halls like a baller. Greatness!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

That little dude is amazing! So glad to see his positive/can do attitude. Thanks for keeping us updated!

Comment

Amazing video!! Continued prayers for like mans speedy recovery!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayers. It's great seeing him up and around.

Comment

Morning everyone, Weston is still doing good. We had visitors yesterday, uncle and grandma. Did some more walking around but not to much. The 2 drain tubes that are left are still draining but not to much. We were able to swap over to suction bulbs which allows us to be more mobile. Weston’s surgeon just stopped by while I was typing this, said everything looked amazing and we should get the 2 chest tubes left removed soon. Just to keep him walking and eating. Eating has been our only issue, his tummy is still backed up, he is on several meds to help but no luck yet. Pain meds have that effect on people, hopefully he will get some relief today.

Comment

Hang in there Weston! Love reading the great reports! God bless ya'll!

Comment

Prayers continue!

Comment

Excellent news this morning. Continued prayers for healing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Getting his bowels moving again is a big issue and the drugs are even harder on the little ones. Staying hydrated helps and if he won't eat then maybe sipping on soup or broth. I'm sure the nurses are telling you this, just trying to help.
                            Maybe ice cream or cake or a cookie might be the answer to getting something solid in his stomach.
                            Glad to hear the tubes are coming out soon.

Comment

Lord, we praise You and we thank You for this great work that You have done in Weston. We come to You Lord with a plea to open up his digestive tract, give him relief and restore his system to normal. Weston is such a tough trooper and we thank You for giving this little man that can-do attitude and such a brightness and smile about his countenance that he uplifts all who are near him. We ask You Lord, move his bowel and give him comfort. Remove the stress from mom and dad that they my start to enjoy their sweet little boy again. Watch over all of them as they heal and return home soon. Lord we Love You, and we lift You up and give You all the honor, and glory for You are worthy Lord. In Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                Lord, we praise You and we thank You for this great work that You have done in Weston. We come to You Lord with a plea to open up his digestive tract, give him relief and restore his system to normal. Weston is such a tough trooper and we thank You for giving this little man that can-do attitude and such a brightness and smile about his countenance that he uplifts all who are near him. We ask You Lord, move his bowel and give him comfort. Remove the stress from mom and dad that they my start to enjoy their sweet little boy again. Watch over all of them as they heal and return home soon. Lord we Love You, and we lift You up and give You all the honor, and glory for You are worthy Lord. In Jesus name, Amen.
                                I’ve always said prayers worked. Maybe I should’ve asked for this prayer a day or two ago. Because it worked stomach feeling better. Now just gotta get these drain tubes out.

Comment

Working...
                                X