• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and a puppy!

Comment

Arya is the New Night King/Queen

Comment

Maybe it will end with Dani, Arya, Jon and the dragon sitting in the Winterfell Starbucks in silence.

You know, all Sopranos style.

And everyone will talk about it for years to come.

Comment

Bran will stand and admit he’s been milking the whole cripple thing all along. All the other characters still alive will turn on him viciously for being such a pretentious **** and not helping defeat ANYONE.

Saddened by the loss of her first love, Brienne will decide that maybe some wild north freefolk action might not be so bad after all and will ride north to find the crazy dude that had the hots for her.

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            as drop dead fred quietly nonchalantly removes his signature...

[emoji2958][emoji2958][emoji2958]

Nothing to see here move along [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've binged watch and caught up just before last episode, so I've avoided this thread. This entire thread is high comedy.

Counselors because a TV show ended??? Petition to redo a final season??? People need to freaking grow up and just be entertained and stop looking for a deeper meaning in every aspect of their life.

Comment

Originally posted by TCB View Post
                I've binged watch and caught up just before last episode, so I've avoided this thread. This entire thread is high comedy.

Counselors because a TV show ended??? Petition to redo a final season??? People need to freaking grow up and just be entertained and stop looking for a deeper meaning in every aspect of their life.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                  Saddened by the loss of her first love, Brienne will decide that maybe some wild north freefolk action might not be so bad after all and will ride north to find the crazy dude that had the hots for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well Thurmond does have a thing for crawling in bed with gaints LOL , If he goes at it like he drinks his Ale Brianne is in for a h#@! of a ride ! LOL

Comment

ß

Comment

Comment

Just read some leaked spoiler online, no idea if it is actually true, personally I hope it's not but they are going to rewrite this entire season anyways after the petition right

Comment

Originally posted by Mbone View Post
                            ß

OUCH!! Nice one!!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                              Just read some leaked spoiler online, no idea if it is actually true, personally I hope it's not but they are going to rewrite this entire season anyways after the petition right
                              Yea, I'm sure they will be getting right on that.....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X