What's your side hustle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newmathewsfan View Post
    My side hustle is going to be my main gig soon. Just bought a new skid loader and I wanna do brush/dirt work for a living. If any of you have leases in Callahan or surrounding counties, PM me for details and rates. I’d love to help you get your leases in shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This will be my retirement gig in about four years.....I'm building a fleet of machines as we speak....bought a new track loader last year, and this year I'm going to add a dozer

I don't ever care if I break even....just like to play in the dirt!

Comment

I retired from the popo job and way to many extra jobs almost a year ago! Right now I split my time between being a beach bum, lease bum, and sawdust maker! Life is good!

I been kind of thinking about doing a little something again. Not a real job but a little something, just not sure what.

Comment

The best side hustle I can think of is a wife that makes good money.

Comment

i buy lotto tickets LOL

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
            I do European mounts on the side. Lots of work and it’s getting to where it is full time from November to February. Did right at 200 this year.
            PM sent

Comment

I make these.
              Attached Files

Comment

Embalm human remains.

Comment

Water ski company

Comment

My primary job is mainly commission based. I just work a little harder at that. I can give myself a raise every day.

Comment

Selling luxury tents. PM if interested.

Comment

Nice set up!

Comment

Commercial Roofing

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                            I work the glory hole at Love’s Truck stop #69.

You sir do an amazing job! See ya again Friday

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              I play Texas Hold 'Em cash games. I will play at least once a week, usually three times. There's a game somewhere near me every night though. It's a fun way to make a few extra hundred after work.
                              I have a desire to do this. My wife does not share this same desire. I know I'm better than the competition at my local game. I've kicked around the idea of starting a poker vlog on YouTube with the niche being that my winnings over time would race against a 401(k) set up in a 2050 retirement fund. I bet if you grind hard enough in the beginning it could give it a run for it's money.

Comment

Prostitution

So far I have not made anything but the training is fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X