No announcement yet.

Weston’s surgery updates.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got update that he is off bypass machine. Seems like surgery is moving along. They said 7-8 hours this morning.

Comment

Lord, watch over this one as he depends on a machine to pump his blood... You Lord give him life! Give him what he needs as the Dr.'s do their work with Your guiding hands. We lift Weston up to You Lord through this part of the procedure and through it to completion. In Jesus name, Amen...

Reading these posts sure messes up my screen sometimes... Sure blurs out for a bit...
      Hang in there Weston!! You Got this little buddy!!

Comment

Continued prayers for Weston and his family, and continued prayers for the surgery team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers continuing.

Comment

Praying for everyone.....

Comment

More prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                    Thank you! I read your prayer this morning on the other thread. It was Amazing I wish you would’ve been our Chaplin this morning.
                    Yep. Charlie's prayers helped me along so many times. Praying for you guys. Shooting you a follow up PM.

Comment

Surgery is done everything went perfectly O2 98-100!! We get to see him in about 2 hours.

Comment

Great news.

Comment

Great news. Prayers for the lil guy and a speedy recovery.

Comment

Awesome news. Been reading updates all day on this. Lot better ending than the buried safe. Prayers for a fast and speedy recovery. I know yall are looking forward to seeing him. He will be running thru the woods in no time

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                              Surgery is done everything went perfectly O2 98-100!! We get to see him in about 2 hours.

Amazing news!!! God is good. We will continue with the prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad to hear it. I couldn't even begin to imagine the range of emotions yall have had over the past few hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X